What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Future Endeavors Have Begun

Mark Henry is terrible. I don't buy him as a main eventer. They turned him from a jobber (which he had been for a good 10 years) into a bad ass overnight.

Big Pete

Referee
In fairness, Henry had a few stints outside of the WWE sometime in early 2000 and from about 2003 on they kept trying to push him as a main eventer but he just kept getting injured.

To his credit, he was good in 2008 & 2011.

His promo last year to set up the Cena angle was probably the best promo all year too.

The problem is, he's basically achieved all he can in the WWE. It's time to put him out to pasture and let him become an agent or some such.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Here is the list of recently ‘endeavoured’ stars. Some of them are not surprising, others, perhaps a little:

April 6th - Ezekiel Jackson (Rycklon Stephens) was released

April 30th - Mason Ryan (Barri Griffiths) was released

April 30th - Raquel Diaz (Shaul Guerrero) was released

April 30th - Danny Burch (Martin Harris) was released

April 30th - Oliver Grey (Joel Redman) was released

April 30th - Shara (Sarah Backman) was released

Most of these never even got a fair chance IMO. How big was Mason Ryan when he came on? As soon as NXT went down the wire, he went with it, it seems.

Sarah Backman, she was tipped to be huge in the divas division as she was the first Swedish diva, and a world arm wrestling champion. Would've been good to see her an Tamina!

They are tipping Jack Swagger and Christian to get endevoured sometime this year.

Oh well...

Misanthrope

Staff member
Christian and Swagger would both be better off in TNA where they can be big fish. It's clear the WWE has absolutely no idea what to do with Christian, in particular.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I know. I think that the Swagger tip is a bit old though as he's getting a little bigger now with Zeb in the picture. He was a lost soul before turning from the All American to the Real American.

The same guy who predicted them 2 also predicted Jerry Lawler to go, but that's simply too stupid to put down here.

Christian and Swagger would both be better off in TNA where they can be big fish. It's clear the WWE has absolutely no idea what to do with Christian, in particular.

Swagger won't get pushed again (or at least for a VERY long time) after his epic c**k-up in the lead-in to WM29. His talking needs a lot of work as well if he is going to be a top tier talent long term.

Vince McMahon has always hated Christian's look, to the point of saying he would love to put a blue sticker permanently over his face on screen. He could go back to TNA where he would be top of the card, but then again Jeff Jarrett is a big fan of his work and GFW needs talent...

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Teddy Long, Brodus Clay, Yoshi Tatsu, Evan Bourne, Camacho, Curt Hawkins, JTG, Drew McIntyre, Jinder Mahal, Aksana

Buh-bye

Misanthrope

Staff member
Wow, that's a large group to go at once, but none really surprise me.

A shame to see Bourne go, though. I felt he had potential. And how did Slater avoid the ax while McIntyre got the ax?

Eddie Lab

Juniors
what will Smackdown's main event be now if playas aren't forced into a tag team match by Long?

how the hell did JTG stay employed for 7 years?

today is the day that music died. RIP 3MB

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Sad to see Yoshi, Drew and Brodus go
Not bothered about the rest

Yoshi and Drew could have been great in the midcard, but got used more as jobbers than anything.