What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

Bulldog Force

Referee
Not the best thriller I've seen, entertaining enough though.

man_on_a_ledge.jpg

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
One of my favourite movies.

I think there could have been more of a build up on his athletic career and less time floating in a raft or in the camp and it wouldn't have weakened the movie's impact

It is undoubtedly a great and remarkable story though and it is definitely worth watching.

One of my favourite movies.

I thought it was boring and Jolie did not do the story the justice it deserved.

A third of the movie running around a track, a third floating in the ocean and a third getting tapped over the head with a bamboo pole.

It never reached any great heights and just plodded along.

vvvrulz

Coach
Unbreakable.

a great movie ruined by being dragged out over a week.

Shyamalan's best by a mile, too bad it got dismissed at the time (myself included) for looking for another 6th Sense and not appreciating it for what it really was.

The Beaver

Juniors
^^^haha different Unbreakable

Nah he's right, the other movie is called Unbroken. Just watch the trailer of Unbroken, it's miles better than the feature. The feature was very ordinary.

Pride and The Imitation Game are the last two movies I've seen that I'd recommend. Top movies. The Imitation Game is much better than the Theory of Everything imo. Benedict has to win the Oscar.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
The Purge Anarchy

This was a highly entertaining movie,the lead guy was beast,the whole plot and idea behind the purge is geniused but i didn't care,enjoyed it immensely

8/10

The Purge Anarchy

This was a highly entertaining movie,the lead guy was beast,the whole plot and idea behind the purge is geniused but i didn't care,enjoyed it immensely

8/10

Agreed .
I think I have already posted about it.

For a sequel ,it was fantastic .
Usually they flop ,or are nowhere near as good .

I just love when the shit starts you see the random bus in flames ,driving in the background.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Agreed .
I think I have already posted about it.

For a sequel ,it was fantastic .
Usually they flop ,or are nowhere near as good .

I just love when the shit starts you see the random bus in flames ,driving in the background.

True dat,it is actually one of my favs movies of last year,very enjoyable ride.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Watching Eurotrip again for first time in a while, still bloody funny, worthy successor to Road Trip (which I'll also have to watch again).

shiznit

Coach
I saw the ugly truth on TV for the first time the other day...

I hate Katherine Heigl... But I actually laughed a hell of a lot in it...

Pleasantly surprised...