What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 2015 Team

If Joseph Paulo drops off the bench then that's a pretty good side.

Interesting to see Danny Wicks close to first grade this early on in the season.

Agreed with both statements. Although I just don't see the value in De Gois on the bench. Also, I assume if Wicks doesn't play he'll go to Wenty?

Not too fussed anyway, just happy to have the footy back.

edit: I suppose Peats might not be ready for 80 mins given the surgeries, so De Gois might make some sense.

Last edited:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Still reckon De Gois to start first 20 minutes
Peats on the bench to come on after De Gois gets a breather.

Would love Joseph to be dropped to Wenty and bring Pauli Pauli on to the bench or at worst Wicks.

These changes will make a cracking 80 minute squad.

Glad to see Morgan exiled to Wenty.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
There's certainly no room for two middle halves on the bench. The question is, out of Peats and De Gois, who will play middle half and who will play dummy half, when they're both on the field?

yes there is, and no Morgan

lingard

Coach
There's certainly no room for two middle halves on the bench. The question is, out of Peats and De Gois, who will play middle half and who will play dummy half, when they're both on the field?

Personally, I'd put DeGois at lock when peats is on the field. None of this middle half shit. It's lock-forward.

eels_fan

First Grade
Has to be Wicks and Sefa dropping off that bench.

Would be madness to carry IDG & Sefa into the game on the bench, and Wicks needs time at Wenty.

Unless IDG has been named as more of a shadow player and if Peats proves fitness by Friday, we could see IDG drop out, along with Wicks.

Is the named team binding in any way these days? I guess what I'm saying is, is there still a chance we could run out with Morgan at fullback?

T.S Quint

Coach
There's still a chance you could run out at fullback.
Nothing is set in stone until an hour before kickoff.

Latest posts