What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwpower

Juniors
I normally go to games like this vs bulldogs at anz but I chose to watch it at home. Im getting sick of watching play from 60 m away With dull atmosphere

DC_fan

Coach
I normally go to games like this vs bulldogs at anz but I chose to watch it at home. Im getting sick of watching play from 60 m away With dull atmosphere

The dull atmosphere could be explained by fans having the same attitude as you.

DC_fan

Coach
I would like to see a good crowd at ANZ tonight. So I ask all Souths fans and Cowboys fans (who live in Sydney) to turn up to the game. I will be there.

Souths is the pride of empty ANZ stadium and that be in full force tonight. Souths is a team that should averaging 30k+ with all the success they have now. You think the bandwagon will come out in full force after decades of failure. If there the 'pride of the league' then they should lead by example in attendances.

Monday, Thursday and Sunday night football must go in order for the average attendance to increase. MNF is responible for the average attendance drop. NRL need to be more consumer friendly in the next TV deal even if it mean sacrificing a few million in exchange for better crowds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts