What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official: Where is Pou thread?

Bigfella

Coach
He has played a few mature games this week and v Melbourne. Played sensibly when the game was on the line and just used his power and size for valuable metres.

I really hope we keep him as he has size and factor.

He and junior are big keys for us.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He has played a few mature games this week and v Melbourne. Played sensibly when the game was on the line and just used his power and size for valuable metres.

Add in Tep and they are the future of our pack, would be disappointing to lose any of those 3. Good to hear BA give Pauli a wrap in the presser as well.

T.S Quint

Coach
His favourite lazy defenders tepai and Pauli both made try savers last night.

I wouldn't call Tepai lazy. In fact, I would say he's the complete opposite. He goes in too hard to put on the big hit too often and misses quite a few tackles because of this.

Pauli can definitely be lazy though, but last night he had a good game.

Chipmunk

Coach
With Beau Scott coming and the likes of Ma'u, Gower and probably Edwards being better edge players than Tepai, being in the middle for a while is going to be his better long term option.

I'd be using Pauli in the middle too...He could be Taumalolo like.

lingard

Coach

Agreed.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
With Beau Scott coming and the likes of Ma'u, Gower and probably Edwards being better edge players than Tepai, being in the middle for a while is going to be his better long term option.

I'd be using Pauli in the middle too...He could be Taumalolo like.

Arthur has been picking Moeroa in front of Gower this year. Edwards can play in the middle

We really have a strong bunch of forwards next year

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

Yep he has improved. Always thought he just needs to concentrate on running straight and hard with out any fancy stuff to get use to the NRL. His fancy stuff will come after 40-50 NRL games.

I also hope we keep him.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I can see him playing there in the future, just needs to improve his fitness.

Add in Tep and they are the future of our pack, would be disappointing to lose any of those 3. Good to hear BA give Pauli a wrap in the presser as well.

I wouldn't call Tepai lazy. In fact, I would say he's the complete opposite. He goes in too hard to put on the big hit too often and misses quite a few tackles because of this.

Pauli can definitely be lazy though, but last night he had a good game.

Agreed.

Chipmunk

Coach
Arthur has been picking Moeroa in front of Gower this year. Edwards can play in the middle

We really have a strong bunch of forwards next year

Moeroa has played 2nd grade this year multiple times, Gower hasn't. I wouldn't call that being picked in front of...

Plus, Gower has predominantly been used in the middle and is more of a middle player.

I'm confident he would be in the team ahead of Moeroa.

Last edited: