What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: New Zealand v Australia at Wellington on Feb 12-16, 2016

:lol:. yeah, we're all looking at the team pics of Warner, Smith, Lyon, Siddle, Burns, Voges, etc etc and thinking, man do all Australian cricketers have supermodel looks

They just look like the special class from school

Pretty good special class to have a first innings lead of 280 with 4 wickets in hand.

chigurh

lol

I'm sure even Craig appreciates the humour, being the nice guy that he is

JJ

Immortal
Boults head reminds me of a ventriloquist dummy, a bit

Yeah, it does - but Lyon looks like a character from the X files, and most of the rest look like they were dropped on their heads at birth - and then some were stood on.

The less said about Siddle the better

Anyway, dominant by Australia - will take a massive effort not to loose this - disappointing, but at the end of the day, Australia have thoroughly outplayed us, and we've been largely mud

ANTiLAG

First Grade
This is funny.

The anti-kiwi trolling has just officially started by El Diablo and Twatface, when Australia is finally clearly on top.

Nothing during the ODI series. Match threads were fine in Antipodean relations.

Interesting.

Lets see if the mods have two eyes open.

Last edited:
This is funny.

The anti-kiwi trolling has just officially started by El Diablo and Twatface, when Australia is finally clearly on top.

Nothing during the ODI series.

Interesting.

Lets see if the mods have two eyes open.

Mark Craig didn't play in the ODI series.

chigurh

Anyway, good knocks from Usman and Voges. The kiwi bowlers seem kind of hapless against them, and when the ball doesn't talk they remind me of Siddle bowling on a road, a bit.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Yeah, it does - but Lyon looks like a character from the X files, and most of the rest look like they were dropped on their heads at birth - and then some were stood on.

The less said about Siddle the better

Anyway, dominant by Australia - will take a massive effort not to loose this - disappointing, but at the end of the day, Australia have thoroughly outplayed us, and we've been largely mud

haha that is true

Pete Cash

Post Whore
In guys who have played a minimum of 72 innings only Bradman, Sutcliffe, Barrington, Weekes and Hammond average more than Smith lol.

Maybe he is actually a pretty good batsman. Crazy I know

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Well I'm happy for Adam Voges.

A remarkable career.

How does he go against spin? Sri Lanka comming up, their seamers are crap.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Also I can't imagine a better start to a career than what Voges has had but at the same point in his career Bradman had 700 more runs and averaged more.

Tommy's great grandfather was criticising his technique though lol