What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial: Parra vs Penrith

Stagger eel

Staff member
Beats me why people get married during the football season..Could never work that one out....

a few people know this story but happy to share...

I was planning my wedding in early 2000 and we both agreed that we wanted a spring wedding in 2001, so I sneakily picked the date which was a week after GF day and she wanted the week before which was actually GF day, I fought tooth and nail to get what i wanted unbeknownst to her the real reason why i chose the 6th of october instead of November 30, it wasnt until closer to the big day when she finally realized why I chose the date...

suffice to say we're no longer together but proud at the one and only time I won an arguement ;-)

Gronk

Staff member
You could set up a couple of those $29 folding tables you get from Bunnings and have the wedding in your garage on a Tuesday.

You's save a heap on grog, cos no merkin would come.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Went to a wedding last year on the Monday night of the GF long weekend. Was a big weekend !!

parra pete

Referee
a few people know this story but happy to share...

I was planning my wedding in early 2000 and we both agreed that we wanted a spring wedding in 2001, so I sneakily picked the date which was a week after GF day and she wanted the week before which was actually GF day, I fought tooth and nail to get what i wanted unbeknownst to her the real reason why i chose the 6th of october instead of November 30, it wasnt until closer to the big day when she finally realized why I chose the date...

suffice to say we're no longer together but proud at the one and only time I won an arguement ;-)

Well played MUZZA..

Argue with a woman.jpg

oldmancraigy

Coach
You could set up a couple of those $29 folding tables you get from Bunnings and have the wedding in your garage on a Tuesday.

You's save a heap on grog, cos no merkin would come.

But if you put the tele out there and had the GF showing then you'd get a few along. Theyd'd probably bring a 6pack each as well.

Kornstar

Coach
There are only a couple of things that my wife doesn't argue with me over as she knows it's non negotiable and the Eels are one of those non negotiables.

I balance that by letting her win every other argument outside of them.

Works well for me.

hybrideel

Bench
There are only a couple of things that my wife doesn't argue with me over as she knows it's non negotiable and the Eels are one of those non negotiables.

I balance that by letting her win every other argument outside of them.

Works well for me.

Same here

Gronk

Staff member
Dyldam Parramatta Eels:

1. Michael Gordon

2. Semi Radradra

3. Michael Jennings

4. Brad Takairangi

5. Clint Gutherson

6. Corey Norman

7. Kieran Foran

8. Tim Mannah

9. Nathan Peats

10. Junior Paulo

11. Manu Ma’u

12. Beau Scott

13. Tepai Moeroa

Interchange:

14. Isaac De Gois

15. Peni Terepo

16. Daniel Alvaro

17. Kenny Edwards

18. David Gower

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2016/02/18/team_list_eels_side_.html

betcats

Referee
Should try and put Semi on the other side or something cause Jennings don't like passing. I like that backline though.

Utey

Coach
That is a very very strong side. Watmough in for Tepai in Rd1 and we are going to go places.

Gronk

Staff member
Should try and put Semi on the other side or something cause Jennings don't like passing. I like that backline though.

See I thought that as well until Pou posted Jennings's try assist stats. None too shabby.

Unless Pou made them up. ;-)

forward pass

Coach
Wicks still not fit either?

I thought we would have named more interchanges than that so that players can be rested so as not to risk them late in the game.

^b0ss^

Juniors
Im really looking forward to watching ken E run around he had a really good season yr before last then got injured.

Also abit worried about injuries this is pretty much our starting line up no injuries and ill be a happy man.

Latest posts