What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial: Parra vs Penrith

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Wicks still not fit either?

I thought we would have named more interchanges than that so that players can be rested so as not to risk them late in the game.

The reserves are playing in their own trial beforehand. Some will probably join the extended bench.

betcats

Referee
See I thought that as well until Pou posted Jennings's try assist stats. None too shabby.

Unless Pou made them up. ;-)

The stats will probably surprise me as well, he is far from the worst I have seen but he used to hold it to often when he played for us, if it is a clear chance for his winger to score and he is well marked he will certainly give it, but if he thinks he can score it doesn't matter how unmarked his winger is its a dummy and go. Probably the main thing is the times when he just needs to give it early but instead holds it and has a go and then passes it, some of these still lead to tries it just makes it a bit more difficult.

Anyway it was just a thought, no doubt Semi will find a way to score no matter who is inside him.

Gronk

Staff member
Panthers: 1. Matt Moylan (C) 2. Josh Mansour 3. Waqa Blake 4. Peta Hiku 5. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 6. Jamie Soward 7. Peter Wallace 8. Trent Merrin 9. James Segeyaro 10. Suaia Matagi 11. Tyrone Peachey 12. Elijah Taylor 13. Isaah Yeo.

Interchange: 14. Will Smith 15. Leilani Latu 16. Te Maire Martin 17. Bryce Cartwright 18. Jeremy Latimore 19. James Fisher-Harris 20. Sitaleki Akuaola.

Basil Brush

Juniors
Dyldam Parramatta Eels:

1. Michael Gordon

2. Semi Radradra

3. Michael Jennings

4. Brad Takairangi

5. Clint Gutherson

6. Corey Norman

7. Kieran Foran

8. Tim Mannah

9. Nathan Peats

10. Junior Paulo

11. Manu Ma?u

12. Beau Scott

13. Tepai Moeroa

Interchange:

14. Isaac De Gois

15. Peni Terepo

16. Daniel Alvaro

17. Kenny Edwards

18. David Gower

You would say only Wicks and Watmough come into that squad for our best side

Basil Brush

Juniors
Panthers: 1. Matt Moylan (C) 2. Josh Mansour 3. Waqa Blake 4. Peta Hiku 5. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 6. Jamie Soward 7. Peter Wallace 8. Trent Merrin 9. James Segeyaro 10. Suaia Matagi 11. Tyrone Peachey 12. Elijah Taylor 13. Isaah Yeo.

Interchange: 14. Will Smith 15. Leilani Latu 16. Te Maire Martin 17. Bryce Cartwright 18. Jeremy Latimore 19. James Fisher-Harris 20. Sitaleki Akuaola.

Cartwright off the bench instead of Peachy? Interesting move.

betcats

Referee
Will do. Enjoy the game mate.

What is the story with Cartwright coming off the bench?

Yeah you too mate. No idea tbh, Cartwright played the 9s and started last week while Peachey just played for the indigenous all stars so maybe just wants more of a look at Peach.

Its hard to imagine Bryce not starting come round 1 but who knows

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Cartwright is a beast, if he doesn't start in round 1 it will be mind boggling. Then again it is Griffen in charge.

betcats

Referee
Cartwright is a beast, if he doesn't start in round 1 it will be mind boggling. Then again it is Griffen in charge.

I was just thinking that. I like what he has done so far but he did play Hoffman at 5/8 for most of a season so who knows.

Basil Brush

Juniors
Yeah you too mate. No idea tbh, Cartwright played the 9s and started last week while Peachey just played for the indigenous all stars so maybe just wants more of a look at Peach.

Its hard to imagine Bryce not starting come round 1 but who knows

Yeah makes sense.

I am not sure whether to have Carty and Merrin in my supercoach team with the back row options at the panthers.

Gronk

Staff member
Nathan Peats (broken neck) will return in this weekend’s trial. The rest of the off-season surgery brigade — Danny Wicks (shoulder) and Anthony Watmough (knee/shoulder) — won’t play this weekend, but the club expects them to be fit for round one. The Eels will trot out a barely-recognisable backline. Star recruit Kieran Foran (Sea Eagles) will play halfback, while Michael Jennings (Roosters) will slot in at centre. Former Cronulla veteran Michael Gordon has been earmarked for the fullback role, with Reece Robinson (rugby union) having left. Recruit Clinton Gutherson (Sea Eagles) scores a wing spot. Test forward Beau Scott (Knights) is a key addition to the pack.

Casualty ward: Danny Wicks (shoulder, round one), Nathan Peats (neck, this weekend), Anthony Watmough (knee/shoulder, round one), John Folau (hamstring, indefinite).

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...r/news-story/2f60fe61c344d1be46554829104ef4a2

Suitman

Post Whore
Two strong looking teams, may the best westie win.

Agreed. I like the look of our side. Strongest lineup we've put on the park for years I reckon.
Really looking forward to this match.
Glad I can record two shows at once on IQ.

Suity

Latest posts