What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

betcats

Referee
Alien changed teams he is the worst type of scum, shame on any real footy fan who accepts him. He should be shunned on these forums.

southsport

First Grade
Definite older in my case-----wiser,I'm not too sure----sometimes I wonder if I should be using my time more productively---I think maybe I've become a Footy Forum ADDICT & need to visit a Psychologist for help!!!

:lol: Me too!

DiegoNT

First Grade
I really wish some of you guys would learn how to use the ignore function...

It would really put an end to a lot of the drama and angst around here.

I really wish mods would limit guys just here to cause rubbish

So say i ignore person a

Me and person b and c are discussing team selections, person a comes on and derails the thread, insults person b and c, stops them from contributing, rambles on about stupid shit like green tea and Donald trump, so person d and f don't even bother getting involved in any discussions. So even though I've got person a ignored any possible quality discussion is still ruined

So say i ignore person a

Me and person b and c are discussing team selections, person a comes on and derails the thread, insults person b and c, stops them from contributing, rambles on about stupid shit like green tea and Donald trump, so person d and f don't even bother getting involved in any discussions. So even though I've got person a ignored any possible quality discussion is still ruined

Welcome back mate. Missed you.

Kidding

DiegoNT

First Grade
Welcome back mate. Missed you.

Kidding

Nope just had to add that last bit.
It's obvious dkor is as geniused as his mates shadow and r20. Probably wonders why hardly anyone apart from the geniused 3 contribute in here anymore and why every other LU user laughs a souths supporters

It's not Dokr's fault mate. He needs a reason to ban people. Those you are talking about (particularly one) perhaps need warnings then action, but how are we to know that's not already happening.

If everyone in here that are sick to death of that wanker put him on ignore he loses his power of being a douche bag in every thread.

All you guys know I'm right. Just do it

Rabbits20

Immortal
I've been using it.

Thanks for the good advice.

It's obvious dkor is as geniused as his mates shadow and r20. Probably wonders why hardly anyone apart from the geniused 3 contribute in here anymore and why every other LU user laughs a souths supporters

No need to say DKOR is geniused.

I know you dislike me but I haven't done anything wrong. Just as you disagree with my views on footy no need to take it out on me.

Who started the Trump talk???? Not me

Who started the green tea talk???? Not me

Who started Jones stolen generation???? Not me.

Who started name calling??? Not me. I've actually copped very rude things. I try to not let it bother me.

I'm here to get footy insights off others and share views. I'm here to talk about the Mighty Bunnies.

I'm not here to cop garbage or create garbage.

You will now be added to my ignore list.

If you don't like my views I suggest you add me to your ignore list too, then our problem is solved.

Last edited:

I know you dislike me but I haven't done anything wrong. Just as you disagree with my views on footy no need to take it out on me.

Who started name calling??? Not me. I've actually copped very rude things. I try to not let it bother me.

I'm here to get footy insights off others and share views. I'm here to talk about the Mighty Bunnies.

If you don't like my views I suggest you add me to your ignore list too, then our problem is solved.

I am sure he is referring mainly to someone else R20

DiegoNT

First Grade
After reading a few of the messages and advise from others on here I've decided why should 3 geniuss stop me from having good discussion with fellow passionate lifelong rabbitohs supporters. So from now on I'll be creating threads for people sick of the 3 stooges and those who have chosen to ignore them. I'll mark these threads with *NRP (for no geniuss please) and hopefully we can have proper footy talk without green tea, trump, truth telling, hey so-so agrees with me ask him, and all the other bullshit.

Last edited:

Rabbit toes

First Grade

Even if you dont start it, you still contribute to it. Countless threads filled with inane bullshit, that has nothing to do with the topic in question.

You want to talk footy, go ahead, but when you are disagreed with, drawn into a non related topics or decide to rant about 2nd rate players be prepared for the firestorm that will come your way which you'll rightly deserve.

Pommy

Coach
It's not Dokr's fault mate. He needs a reason to ban people. Those you are talking about (particularly one) perhaps need warnings then action, but how are we to know that's not already happening.

If everyone in here that are sick to death of that wanker put him on ignore he loses his power of being a douche bag in every thread.

The biggest problem with that is that if you ignore the trinity of f**kwittery you will be left with 25% or less of the content on here and it will be difficult to follow what the hell is actually going on.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I am sure he is referring mainly to someone else R20

Well I've solved it Miller. I've been fixing up my ignore list and it's easy to do actually. It's actually a very good idea.

I may be adding to it a bit more too.

Obviously not on you lol. You speak good footy stuff Miller and I'm happy for you with how the Sharks are travelling.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Even if you dont start it, you still contribute to it. Countless threads filled with inane bullshit, that has nothing to do with the topic in question.

You want to talk footy, go ahead, but when you are disagreed with, drawn into a non related topics or decide to rant about 2nd rate players be prepared for the firestorm that will come your way which you'll rightly deserve.

Unfortunately we don't see eye to eye.

Just remember the ignore list is there and you can use it on me.

So say i ignore person a

Persons A, B and C all need to place the troll on ignore. Problem solved. If everyone blocks them they don't get the attention they crave and sooner or later they go away.

I don't wonder about this at all. I'm too busy cleaning up and moving a lot of the shit that gets posted in here. May not seem like I do much but when you consider I work full time and also have a life outside of the forum, my time is spread fairly thin.

The level of activity in here probably dictates that we should have another Mod. This has been recognised and I'm sure something will be done about this soon.

Correct. Trolling and thread derailing isn't against the rules. Both are frowned upon, sure and if it gets excessive then steps can be taken to limit the trolls rights or even have them blocked but its not something that's done lightly and it's also not a call that's made very often.

Trolling can actually be a bit of fun if done correctly and it's a big part of what makes LU unique.

Some of the biggest trolls here contribute rational conversation in other parts of the forum. We much prefer that you deal with trolls as I have already suggested you should. Place them on ignore.

After reading a few of the messages and advise from others on here I've decided why should 3 geniuss stop me from having good discussion with fellow passionate lifelong rabbitohs supporters. So from now on I'll be creating threads for people sick of the 3 stooges and those who have chosen to ignore them. I'll mark these threads with *NRP (for no geniuss please) and hopefully we can have proper footy talk without green tea, trump, truth telling, hey so-so agrees with me ask him, and all the other bullshit.

Glad you've decided to stick around.

Happy that we could help you to vent.

cisco

Juniors

Great to hear brother,we need as many real Rabbitoh supporters as we can get ,(yia sou),welcome back in greek!!