What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROUND 7

BringTheNoise

Juniors
I cant believe that NRL has us as $2.35 and the cowboys as $1.60. Who is 1st and who is 5th?

IN FACT all the teams playing that are higher positioned than their opponents have lower odds, except for us.

Its like that the NRL doesn't believe we are competitive,

Why we were at $2.65 w Manly and they were $1.55
Penrith were at $1.45 and we were $2.60
Cronulla were at 1.45 and we were at 2.70

The odds reflect where punters are putting their money. Bookies and punters are still tentative about whether Saints are the real deal this year and anticipating the bubble will burst sometime soon.

Calm down, Dino. Betting agencies don't make money from anti-Dragons conspiracies.

possm

Coach
I'm confident in our forwards being able to at least match the Cowboys even without Frizell however, it will only be a short time before our right side edge will be exposed to the extent that it will cost us the two points.

Smirrors

Juniors
If the odds are wrong, then make the most of it and make some money. We have nothing to lose from poor gambling odds.

ALSGI

Bench
Contract BS, SOO speculation, injuries, media singing Mary's praises, team on top of the table, JT out, home game with fans expectations high ......
recepie for a titanic disaster.
Hope our coaches keep the team focussed.

This will be a bigger test than I thought.

Crush

Coach
Contract BS, SOO speculation, injuries, media singing Mary's praises, team on top of the table, JT out, home game with fans expectations high ......

I am going to put the mock of all mocks on probably but I have to get it off my chest.
I CANNOT SEE THE DRAGONS LOSING AGAINST THE COWBOYS

Dragon for life

Juniors
Cowboys have heaps of injuries for this game!
It really couldn't get any better for Dragons...
This game really worries me. I hate when everyone says it's a given. Cowboys still have quality players even with JT out. I just hope the boys dont get complacent and think it will be a stroll in the park or we will be 2nd on the ladder come Monday.

SEAT 1A

Bench
I think this will be the case until we defeat more teams who are considered as "competition heavyweights".

Agree RedV_J,

Loving it though. It seems everybody are rubbing their hands just waiting for the full from grace. Haters just go to hate while it's full steam ahead for the club.

possm

Coach
I for one am looking forward to a win next Saturday against the Cowboys. I am also looking forward to the ANZAC Day clash against the Rooster which will see Dugan's return and another belting for the rorters. We will need to be on our guard for the game against the Storm however, I believe we win this match through our defence in a close game. But most of all I am looking forward to the Dragons again belting the Sharks at home and in so doing, complete a 8 game streak and be alone at the top of the table in May with a bye to come.

SEAT 1A

Bench
Considering we are on 10 points, we have 2 byes remaining, I believe we need to win 8 out of our next 18 to be certain finalists. If we win say 10 of those 18 we would be pushing top 4

Good call MilanDragon,

What a difference a great start means for the back end and not chasing our tails. Start's likes this makes the last few years a distant memory.

When was the last time we saw this.

upload_2017-4-13_11-50-59.png

Crush

Coach
I for one am looking forward to a win next Saturday against the Cowboys. I am also looking forward to the ANZAC Day clash against the Rooster which will see Dugan's return and another belting for the rorters. We will need to be on our guard for the game against the Storm however, I believe we win this match through our defence in a close game. But most of all I am looking forward to the Dragons again belting the Sharks at home and in so doing, complete a 8 game streak and be alone at the top of the table in May with a bye to come.
This Anzac day match will be very heated I would say, remember the last couple of years?
upload_2017-4-13_15-0-30.png

ALSGI

Bench
Perenara's refereeing us again and Patten in the Bunker. Let's hope we don't need any 50/50 calls go our way.

dragonssamy61

First Grade

It will be they also have 3 backline players back.

ALSGI

Bench
is that this weekend?
Yep, this weekend.
I'm sticking to the thread name rather than worry about ANZAC day game.
I'm more concerned about this game than next few weeks, got a shit feeling about it.