What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelementary

Post Whore
That's Ray Stone bloke is the other goer, very impressed with how well he defends. The other one was a talk lanky centre, interesting to see him when he fills out a bit. He looks a bit like a Daniel Tupou from memory.

Dane Aukofolau, I think you're talking about.

I stand corrected on his age, but the clubs presser says he is a five eighth.

Salmon has played numerous positions. His best is actually 2nd row. He played Nsw u16s in the back row 2015. Played Nsw u18s 5/8. His ball playing skills are great on an edge but not good enough to play 5/8 at the top level. He goes ok defensively & has an amazing off load on the edge. Is a player I think will eventually either play back row or lock. Time will tell

Gronk

Staff member
Salmon has played numerous positions. His best is actually 2nd row. He played Nsw u16s in the back row 2015. Played Nsw u18s 5/8. His ball playing skills are great on an edge but not good enough to play 5/8 at the top level. He goes ok defensively & has an amazing off load on the edge. Is a player I think will eventually either play back row or lock. Time will tell
I can hear BA say "he's a footballer".

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
First graders wont grab at him like squatting flies.
Fairly sure you where one of the GOODAL AND LAVAKA are going to be destined for first grade promoters.
Sure he may, but I see a lot of his strengths not being existant in first grade so then you look at his weakness.
There seems a few.

Of course there are weaknesses. He's a 20 year old winger who hasn't played first grade yet. He struggled defensively when he played ISP. But it's ignorant to say that he faces exactly the same problems and has the exact same strengths as Goodall and Lavaka.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
So whats his deal this year? He is training with the first grade squad for the first time this year? Is that correct?
Then start the year in Wenty?
The only games I saw this year he was being wasted in the young fellas comp. I look forward to see how he goes playing against men. He sure has some nice footwork.

He was way too good for the 20's but wasn't quite good enough for ISP.

hindy111

Post Whore
Of course there are weaknesses. He's a 20 year old winger who hasn't played first grade yet. He struggled defensively when he played ISP. But it's ignorant to say that he faces exactly the same problems and has the exact same strengths as Goodall and Lavaka.

GL = Superstar under 20s player. I havent seen him that often. His feet are great.But he has some work to do. I like the lool of the young Akafalou brothers best of backs.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
GL = Superstar under 20s player. I havent seen him that often. His feet are great.But he has some work to do. I like the lool of the young Akafalou brothers best of backs.

We have some fantastic young backs coming through, particularly ones that will be 19 next year, some may be better than GL by the same age and I wouldn't be surprised if they are.

Glenneel

Bench
What comment did you want from him then? The shooters in both cases were dead. There can be no death penalty.
Again you missed the point, and the death penalty was not the crux of story, which was:
  • Arab, rant & rave
  • Patriotic American, stay mute because you don't want to alienate NRA who he supported so received big donations. His solution, more guns so those with guns can shoot the mass murderers. However, in the history of mas murderers, has an intended victim and/or passer by EVER killed or stopped someone during massacre? Not that I know of. In church shooting gun battle happened outside when he had finished shooting everyone except his mother in law!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Again you missed the point, and the death penalty was not the crux of story, which was:
  • Arab, rant & rave
  • Patriotic American, stay mute because you don't want to alienate NRA who he supported so received big donations. His solution, more guns so those with guns can shoot the mass murderers. However, in the history of mas murderers, has an intended victim or passer by EVER killed or stopped someone during massacre? Not that I know of. In church shooting gun battle happened outside when he had finished shooting everyone except his mother in law!
You reckon he would’ve called it a day? That’s what these shooters do when they’ve killed enough people.

Latest posts