What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.7%

• Total voters

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm sure, once, in your lifetime, you were wrong.

Of course I'm not so sure that Hindy was actually ever right...

I dont define between right or wrong or good an evil.
You cant have one without the other. Im neautral. Like switzerland

I dont define between right or wrong or good an evil.
You cant have one without the other. Im neautral. Like switzerland

Hmmm. Nietzche.

I hope you make heaps of money by hiding dirty money like the Swiss. Although I guess they do make good watches. But they can't get the structural integrity of their cheese quite right.

the club was run by "footballers" and that was the problem so we moved towards a more professional board with business knowledge to run the club,

that's what everyone wanted

we probabaly need to find some middle ground but footballers aren't exactly known for their intelligence
I don’t want footballers running the club, just people with some football nouce. People that understand that running a football club is not the same as running a corporation

Bazal

Post Whore
I don’t want footballers running the club, just people with some football nouce. People that understand that running a football club is not the same as running a corporation

Bernie Gurr is an excellent CEO.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when Max eventually goes back to his day job, which I presume must happen eventually. He's been great for us given our situation at the time but I don't think he's the man moving forward

Avenger

Immortal
Bernie Gurr is an excellent CEO.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when Max eventually goes back to his day job, which I presume must happen eventually. He's been great for us given our situation at the time but I don't think he's the man moving forward
Maybe so but he made a huge error with this years jinxed jerseys.

Bazal

Post Whore
If you are in jail.

The best jersey i have seen in years was the 86 retro jersey. I actually bought one and have worn it in public in brisbane. Yes yes i know i love pain.

No accounting for taste....and I don't rate the taste of a man who enjoys Bundy ;)

Eelogical

Referee
Why?

What evidence was there that we needed one, having just finished fourth?

Or are you just talking in hindsight...?

Hindsight (noun). Understanding of a situation or event only after it happened or developed.
On this site it refers to a certain Penrith fan masquerading as an eels supporter.