What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list vs Dragons

emjaycee

Coach
I reckon BA is getting it very close to how we will kick off 2019 (pending any injuries and signings).

1. French (i reckon he sees out his contract at least)
2. Hayne
3. Jennings
4. Gutho
5. Ferguson
6. Salmon
7. Moses
8. Paulo
9. Mahoney
10. Alvaro
11. Niukore
12. Moeroa
13. Brown

14. Lane
15. Evans
16. Ma'u
17. Mannah

18. Terepo
19. Taka
20. Smith
21. Williams
22. Smith
23. Stone

Am sure I missed someone or two.

I reckon BA is getting it very close to how we will kick off 2019 (pending any injuries and signings).

2. Hayne
3. Jennings
4. Gutho
5. Ferguson
6. Salmon
7. Moses
8. Paulo
9. Mahoney
10. Alvaro
11. Niukore
12. Moeroa
13. Brown

14. Lane
15. Evans
16. Ma'u
17. Mannah

18. Terepo
19. Taka
20. Smith
21. Williams
22. Smith
23. Stone

French said he's been told he can leave. Do you think he'll stay because no other club wants him?

Happy MEel

First Grade

2. Hayne
3. Jennings
4. Gutho
5. Ferguson
6. Salmon
7. Moses
8. Paulo
9. Mahoney
10. Alvaro
11. Niukore
12. Moeroa
13. Brown

14. Lane
15. Evans
16. Ma'u
17. Mannah

18. Terepo
19. Taka
20. Smith
21. Williams
22. Smith
23. Stone

Get rid of French and either move Hayne to centre and push Guth to the back and bring Gennings to the wing or move Hayne to fullback and bring Gennings to the wing. I reckon either of those amended sides are capable of being a fringe top 8 side.

With French at the back and a spine of him, Salmon, Moses and Mahoney, I can see us being a bottom 4 side again. There’s only 1 established spine player in this scenario and BA has lost his mind if he goes with that.

I reckon he will stay... not sure why and I may well be wrong. I have had him leaving since about round 8 but something is telling me he may stay and come good for us.
After the fullback comments last week and his performance on the weekend, I would have bet he was leaving. But we haven't heard of a single club that wants him. Likeable kid but if he's put in a couple of Sandows then I don't see good things in his future. Maybe ESL.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How about...
It’s a good f**kn team and well done to BA for making a few changes to see what happens
Most of u just wanna death ride anything that happens ffs
Optimism sure is rare on this forum
Yeah we should all be very excited.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Get rid of French and either move Hayne to centre and push Guth to the back and bring Gennings to the wing or move Hayne to fullback and bring Gennings to the wing. I reckon either of those amended sides are capable of being a fringe top 8 side.

With French at the back and a spine of him, Salmon, Moses and Mahoney, I can see us being a bottom 4 side again. There’s only 1 established spine player in this scenario and BA has lost his mind if he goes with that.
Agreed, that spine while young and talented is the most inexperienced and arguably worst in the comp. Add in an average at best pack and top 15 here we come!!!! Maybe.

Parra Cheeses

Juniors

2. Hayne
3. Jennings
4. Gutho
5. Ferguson
6. Salmon
7. Moses
8. Paulo
9. Mahoney
10. Alvaro
11. Niukore
12. Moeroa
13. Brown

14. Lane
15. Evans
16. Ma'u
17. Mannah

18. Terepo
19. Taka
20. Smith
21. Williams
22. Smith
23. Stone

I think this spine would be one of the worst in the comp. I also think we need an experienced hooker to go anywhere next year.

Gronk

Staff member
I think this spine would be one of the worst in the comp. I also think we need an experienced hooker to go anywhere next year.
Not long ago Cook and McInnes were nobodies.

These hookers are off contract. Who here is actually waaay better that Reedy ? Remembering that if we pick up Segayaro etcwe will need to pay 2 or 3 times what we’d pay Reedy. I would not think that Luke will leave NZ, but shudder to think what you’d need to pay to get him.

AA3E1D58-73EB-4824-9E16-354EBA71DB66.jpeg

Noise

Coach

2. Hayne
3. Jennings
4. Gutho
5. Ferguson
6. Salmon
7. Moses
8. Paulo
9. Mahoney
10. Alvaro
11. Niukore
12. Moeroa
13. Brown

14. Lane
15. Evans
16. Ma'u
17. Mannah

18. Terepo
19. Taka
20. Smith
21. Williams
22. Smith
23. Stone

That spine would rival the Bulldogs for the worst in the NRL

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

2. Hayne
3. Jennings
4. Gutho
5. Ferguson
6. Salmon
7. Moses
8. Paulo
9. Mahoney
10. Alvaro
11. Niukore
12. Moeroa
13. Brown