What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list vs Dragons

Gronk

Staff member
With all the Penrith shenanigans, Bev getting dropped has missed the news cycle.

Edit

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think Gronk is right about Fearless Freeman being right about Stagger being right about Smith being cover for Salmon

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’m sorry but there is no excuse to pick Will Smith in first grade ever. Wow he can play a lot of posistions. All of them crap.

Djay

Juniors
French has gotten what he deserves which is sad to say, I really think his gonna struggle to find his way back into FG from now on.

Judging by Norman's comments last week his a ticking time bomb in regards to leaving Parramatta and this further cements that, his days are numbered and we are looking to the future.

Very very very excited to see the fish make his run on debut at 6, I for one will be watching with much hope and excitement as I think his development along with Mahoney's could be absolutely crucial to our club's future and immediate future like next year. If we lose Norman and do not find a 9 and these 2 come on in leaps and bounds and perform it will be a huge positive from a very negative year.

emjaycee

Coach
Parramatta Eels side

1. Corey Norman
2. Jarryd Hayne
3. Michael Jennings
4. Clint Gutherson (c)
5. George Jennings
6. Jaeman Salmon
7. Mitch Moses
8. Siosaia Vave
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Tim Mannah (c)
11. Marata Niukore
12. Tepai Moeroa
13. Nathan Brown

Interchange
14. Will Smith
15. Kane Evans
16. Peni Terepo
17. Brad Takairangi

18. Bevan French
19. David Gower
20. Oregon Kaufusi
21. Ray Stone

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2018/08/07/eels-v-dragons-round-22-team-list/

Just in case it hasn't been said already...

"I like the look of that 21 man squad" and "It's very exciting".

strider

Post Whore
We’ve got a 6 who’s making is nrl run on debut.... can you guarantee he can last 80 in his first hitout?

I kinda understand why BA has chosen smith
Agree ... though you could always revert to Taka at 6 if absolutely necessary

*ducks for cover*

Gronk

Staff member
Agree ... though you could always revert to Taka at 6 if absolutely necessary

*ducks for cover*

I owe you an apology too. I poohed your idea of Salmon starting. You were right mate.

Merkin.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I tend to think Smith is "backup" for Salmon and, in need, he can cover hooker if required as well. Not many people seem to like Smith but there is no doubt he is a handy back up because of the number of positions he can cover -- fullback, wing, half back and hooker.. Smart move BA.

He's fine if he doesn't have to be a playmaker, imo.