What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 112 51.1%

• Total voters

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How do you explain what happened with the Drags? BA remembered to coach for a week? Luck? Full moon? The angle of the frank and beans?
Ummmm the Dragons just played like absolute shit??? And we were flattered with a 7-1 penalty count at one stage. The last two weeks were really where the club is at. Ploptown.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Ummmm the Dragons just played like absolute shit??? And we were flattered with a 7-1 penalty count at one stage. The last two weeks were really where the club is at. Ploptown.
So we did or didn't play better against the dragons than our efforts over the last two weeks? I'm not following what you are saying.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Super .... all the games where we got hammered in the penalty count early in the season werent our fault ... so i guess not as bad a season as i thought
Yeah because that’s exactly what I meant, the club is awesome go BA, go Parra go another spoon!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We talkabout Smithy like he was just good

Smiths time as coach was up and down like a yo-yo
At least we never won a spoon under Smithy, and if I don’t ever remember us looking like an absolute rabble that look like strangers out on the field.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Well that's boring
You’ve taught me well.

If I was even more boring I could have gone on about how I was referring to the Dragons team that was in the Top 4 rather than the one that lost 38-0 to the Dogs and then we go back and forth and back and forth with the typical bullshit that you do with others...

strider

Post Whore
At least we never won a spoon under Smithy, and if I don’t ever remember us looking like an absolute rabble that look like strangers out on the field.
I was always a smithy fan ... and yeah he never had us last, but we had plenty of years where we went from a gf (or close) to disappointingly missing the finals

I dont actually get all upset about being last like others do .... i see any year missing the finals as disappointing whether it be 12th or 16th makes little difference to me