What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Finals Scheduling

Spade

Juniors
Rabbits
Sharks
Broncos
Warriors

Warriors v Roosters - Roosters

Broncos v Melbourne - Broncos

W3

Sharks v Broncos - Broncos

Rabbits v Roosters - Roosters

GF

Broncos v Roosters - Broncos

Pugzley

Jesus Christ you’ve got to be kidding me.
The Rugby Championship

Sat., 8 Sep., 5:35 Pm
Week 3·Trafalgar Park, Nelson
vLzv_L6wZJ4ygGlIJLUc1A_48x48.png
New Zealand
1xBWyjjkA6vEWopPK3lIPA_48x48.png
Argentina

Plus the AFL in Melbourne.

f**k me, where did the NRL get some balls to take on the competition?

Last Week

Bench
They are f**king imbeciles. They have absolutely no awareness of themselves or their product.

I can't see the logic in having Melbourne v Souths on Friday against the AFL 500 metres down the road, and Penrith v NZ on at the same time as the All Blacks.

The most obvious and simple solution would be to switch them around and I can't see any reason not to. Their thinking makes no sense.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
They are f**king imbeciles. They have absolutely no awareness of themselves or their product.

I can't see the logic in having Melbourne v Souths on Friday against the AFL 500 metres down the road, and Penrith v NZ on at the same time as the All Blacks.

The most obvious and simple solution would be to switch them around and I can't see any reason not to. Their thinking makes no sense.

The thinking is that South's ran 3rd and if they lose.. they deserve more break than a team that ran 8th

Marlins

Juniors

If your a league/Warriors fan in NZ a 5:40pm AEST kick off is better then a Friday night. It’s unfortunate the All Blacks are at the same time.

Brutus

Referee
Now its confirmed it makes more sense Penrith at ANZ but still can't work out why the Storm game isnt a Saturday when theres no AFL game there?

Agree.

Someone at the NRL needs to explain why Roosters v Sharks can't be Friday night and Storm v Bunnies Sat night.

The NRL is truly f**ked.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Agree.

Someone at the NRL needs to explain why Roosters v Sharks can't be Friday night and Storm v Bunnies Sat night.

The NRL is truly f**ked.
Roosters-Sharks can't be Friday because Cronulla just played today and there's next to zero chance they'd allow a top four team to play on a five day turnaround.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Agree.

The NRL is truly f**ked.

The thinking is that sharks will lose .. and South's will lose

So if both lose .. who deserves longer break ?

beave

Coach
Roosters-Sharks can't be Friday because Cronulla just played today and there's next to zero chance they'd allow a top four team to play on a five day turnaround.

Agreed.

Penrith v NZ is the only logical switch for the friday game. But it shouldn’t even need a switch, it should have been arranged in the first f**king place.

greenBV4

Bench
NRL scheduling is a JOKE
There is one night that you wouldn't put the storm game on and that is Friday

I don't think it's the NRL growing balls to schedule against the competition either, more likely that channel 9 has the NRL by its balls and told them what they wanted, because we all know the NRL doesn't give 2 shits about crowds - its all about the TV money

Diesel

Coach
Might have to scroll throw Twitter to see if that muppet Greenberg has given a reason for the Friday night Melbourne game