What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jonus Pearson

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Been doing a bit of a dig into Pearson as i've heard that he's a quality player who's had limited opportunities.

Look for him to make an immediate impact when he arrives at the club. I wouldn't be surprised if he lands a starting wing spot and keeps it for the duration of his time here at the club.
He's quick. Like... f**king quick. Broke a lot of the Broncos speed records and is explosive off the mark. He's been killing it for Redcliff, a clear class above that level, definitely a first grader through and through. If you get a chance, watch the round 17 Broncos v Titans match, he was almost best on ground. A lot of Broncos fans on their own forum and on Reddit were devastated when they found out Jonus was coming to us. Dragons fans wanted speed, so that's what the club has sought out, and this kid has plenty of it.

Just know that he's not simply a "reserve grader". There's a lot more to Jonus, and a lot of Broncos fans wanted Isaako at fullback to accomodate Pearson on the wing. I think we maaaaayyy be onto a winner here.

blacksafake

First Grade
Been doing a bit of a dig into Pearson as i've heard that he's a quality player who's had limited opportunities.

Look for him to make an immediate impact when he arrives at the club. I wouldn't be surprised if he lands a starting wing spot and keeps it for the duration of his time here at the club.
He's quick. Like... f**king quick. Broke a lot of the Broncos speed records and is explosive off the mark. He's been killing it for Redcliff, a clear class above that level, definitely a first grader through and through. If you get a chance, watch the round 17 Broncos v Titans match, he was almost best on ground. A lot of Broncos fans on their own forum and on Reddit were devastated when they found out Jonus was coming to us. Dragons fans wanted speed, so that's what the club has sought out, and this kid has plenty of it.

Just know that he's not simply a "reserve grader". There's a lot more to Jonus, and a lot of Broncos fans wanted Isaako at fullback to accomodate Pearson on the wing. I think we maaaaayyy be onto a winner here.
You’ve got me excited TRVR

Crush

Coach
Actually, my post was really a simple observation that didn’t contain an opinion of any kind.
You don't need to state an opinion to be negative, simple observations can also be negative.
By pointing out that it was an illegal tackle is a negative observation.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
You don't need to state an opinion to be negative, simple observations can also be negative.
By pointing out that it was an illegal tackle is a negative observation.

My response was elicited by Ouryears, who wrote “Can tackle”.

I’ve merely observed that the above shows a shoulder charge, not a tackle.

That’s not being negative, it’s a stated fact. If you thought my reply was as you say think, you’ve misinterpreted it entirely.

possm

Coach
My response was elicited by Ouryears, who wrote “Can tackle”.

I’ve merely observed that the above shows a shoulder charge, not a tackle.

That’s not being negative, it’s a stated fact. If you thought my reply was as you say think, you’ve misinterpreted it entirely.
Is Pearson a left or right winger?

Latest posts