What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll Dump thread *insert cool name here*

Whatwhere

Juniors
Absolutely sure BUDDY! And if you assert your school also played rugby league then you are a strange piece of shit. Your union trolling suggests you have a bias toward union that is mostly propagated manifestly and consistently in elite private schools.

"also played rugby league". Not also played League. Has played it as its primary winter sport for pretty much its entire 90+ year history. It also has Rugby now but it's more of a weekend thing played by mostly the Boarders. But that's only come about in the past decade or so.

It speaks volumes about your bias that you see my preference for one over the other as something far more nefarious than what it really is.

Stallion

First Grade
"also played rugby league". Not also played League. Has played it as its primary winter sport for pretty much its entire 90+ year history. It also has Rugby now but it's more of a weekend thing played by mostly the Boarders. But that's only come about in the past decade or so.

It speaks volumes about your bias that you see my preference for one over the other as something far more nefarious than what it really is.

A bit rich coming from a bloke who pushes union on a rugby league website! ? I went to a public school and played both codes at school. And it's rugby union not 'rugby'. Your ignorance and disregard toward rugby league is showing through.

Whatwhere

Juniors
A bit rich coming from a bloke who pushes union on a rugby league website! ? I went to a public school and played both codes at school.

I went to a private school and played both codes. Your experience isn't that special. The difference is my parents decided to send me to a private school because they thought it would give me the best all round education. I actually wanted to go to Westfields Sports as I received an offer for Rugby and League there.

As for being a primarily Rugby fan on a League site. So what. There are plenty of League fans on Rugby sites who don't meet half the level of animosity that I have seen from a few of you lot here. And you are aware it is possible to like both, right? I prefer Rugby because as a forward in both I prefer the close combat, man on man nature of forward play in Rugby. That and as a Prop in League my job was to carry and tackle while in Rugby I did both of those plus actually scrum, ruck and work in the line out.

Why are you so afraid of someone offering an opposing opinion? How big is the chip on your shoulder?

Stallion

First Grade
I went to a private school and played both codes. Your experience isn't that special. The difference is my parents decided to send me to a private school because they thought it would give me the best all round education. I actually wanted to go to Westfields Sports as I received an offer for Rugby and League there.

As for being a primarily Rugby fan on a League site. So what. There are plenty of League fans on Rugby sites who don't meet half the level of animosity that I have seen from a few of you lot here. And you are aware it is possible to like both, right? I prefer Rugby because as a forward in both I prefer the close combat, man on man nature of forward play in Rugby. That and as a Prop in League my job was to carry and tackle while in Rugby I did both of those plus actually scrum, ruck and work in the line out.

Why are you so afraid of someone offering an opposing opinion? How big is the chip on your shoulder?

What you dished up is laughable.! It's" rugby union" not 'rugby' you disrespectful troll! You seem to be unaware of the repression that rugby league has and is suffering courtesy of the power and influence union exerted in so many areas around the world, This repression is and has limited/stopped rugby league existence and growth !? Or are you oblivious to this repression? Pretty sure you are not aware or choose to be not aware , in your sportsmanlike way?

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
What you dished up is laughable.! It's" rugby union" not 'rugby' you disrespectful troll! You seem to be unaware of the repression that rugby league has and is suffering courtesy of the power and influence union exerts in so.many areas around the world, This repression is and has limited/stoppied rugby league existence and growth !? Or are oblivious to this repression? Pretty sure you are not aware or choose to be not aware , in your sportsmanlike way?

In the playing department I enjoyed tackling and running with the ball . This happens far more frequently in a game of rugby league than union! I was also a forward : 2nd row but could play a number of forward positions except hooker. I found in a game of rugby league you cannot hide when fatigued whereas in union hiding was easy. Rugby league will spot you out of the defensive line.This is not so in the muddling and cumbersome play with the ruck- maul, line out play of union. We differ union troll. Go read a book called"The Forbidden Game" which is a well documented (not well known though) example of the repression that is widespread facing rugby league.

Stallion

First Grade
:joy::rofl::joy: Post of the year. Thanks for the laugh.

This union troll maybe looking up a book(The For bidden Game) I've referred him and finding out just how wrong and mislead his stance is?! The book is a good example of how rugby league has been repressed. Their are plenty more examples but this book (not well known) gives a reality perception of what can happen to a sport if people in high places have reason to limit/stop it. The lack of awareness of rugby league's repression is a reflection on how much influence and power it's ugly bigger brother(union) has and is using so adeptly.

Whatwhere

Juniors
:joy::rofl::joy: Post of the year. Thanks for the laugh.

You're right. It will be funny to watch the league go into its 2nd season in January with New York and Toronto joining San Diego, Houston, Austin, New Orleans, Glendale, Utah and Seattle with DC, Atlanta and New England joining in 2020.

It will also be hilarious watching the three TV deals they have with CBS, ESPN and AT & T develop with the league. Funny as. All while the 12 or so RL clubs in the States struggle to get sides on the field week to week.

Stallion

First Grade
You're right. It will be funny to watch the league go into its 2nd season in January with New York and Toronto joining San Diego, Houston, Austin, New Orleans, Glendale, Utah and Seattle with DC, Atlanta and New England joining in 2020.

It will also be hilarious watching the three TV deals they have with CBS, ESPN and AT & T develop with the league. Funny as. All while the 12 or so RL clubs in the States struggle to get sides on the field week to week.

Lol. Did you read up on the repression tactics that union has exerted over rugby league? Blindly following a code(union) that is both deceitful and uses its high placed connections to repress another code is hardly a worthy pursuit!? Admittedly the concealment of the repression has been elaborate and effective. Sporting fairness is not something the code of union can ever lay claim to. The code is the epitome of bigotry.

Whatwhere

Juniors
Lol. Did you read up on the repression tactics that union has exerted over rugby league? Blindly following a code(union) that is both deceitful and uses its high placed connections to repress another code is hardly a worthy pursuit!? Admittedly the concealment of the repression has been elaborate and effective. Sporting fairness is not something the code of union can ever lay claim to. The code is the epitome of bigotry.

How does any of that relate to what I posted about MLR? Also bigotry. Really? I think you need a little perspective here. All your repression and bigotry BS you spout. You do realise it's just sport, right? It hardly matters in the grander scheme.

Stallion

First Grade
How does any of that relate to what I posted about MLR? Also bigotry. Really? I think you need a little perspective here. All your repression and bigotry BS you spout. You do realise it's just sport, right? It hardly matters in the grander scheme.
u
Lol. I'd take it up whether your union brothers would regard rugby league as just a sport. These people have gone out of their way to stop/minimize the existence/growth of rugby league and you carry on as if nothing has been going on. LIke I stated there is more evidence to the repression of rugby league courtesy of union manouverings. I'm fine to refer them to you if you dare to realise and discover. Yes it is just a sport yet rugby union has been delivering an apartheid like treatment of rugby league like no other sports code has witnessed in its struggle to survive and grow. You might figure this out soon. Hope so!

Last edited:

Whatwhere

Juniors
How does any of that relate to what I posted about MLR?
Lol. I'd take it up when the your union brothers would regard rugby league as just a sport. These people have gone out of their way to stop/minimize the existence/growth of rugby league and you carry on as if nothing has been going on. LIke I stated there is more evidence to the repression of rugby league courtesy of union manouverings. I'm fine to refer them to you if you dare to realise and discover. Yes it is just a sport yet rugby union has been delivering an apartheid like treatment of rugby league like no other sports code has witnessed in its struggle to survive and grow. You might figure this out soon. Hope so!

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Whatwhere

Juniors
I note the "Blah blah " response coincides with the "better ignore this stuff "theme you have chosen in your dubious role in this rugby league website. TROLL!

More that you're a broken record who constantly plays the same tired tune.

Whatwhere

Juniors
And still have ignoramuses refuting or conveniently ignoring what has been going on!?

Where have I either tried to refute or ignore your ramblings about it? I've read it. Several times. I get it. I just find your obsession with the topic odd. You're a one trick pony.

Stallion

First Grade
Where have I either tried to refute or ignore your ramblings about it? I've read it. Several times. I get it. I just find your obsession with the topic odd. You're a one trick pony.

I think that this repression deserves more exposure. Union is getting away with blue murder toward the detriment of rugby league. It's a valid discourse and is the seeds to which Rugby league's issues come from. Absolutely worth discussion and exposure from an egalitarian and fairness point of view .

:joy: It will end up in the bin as the previous dozen iterations have. Enjoy Australian union circling the drain hole.

batley

Juniors
Just a question, why would police arrest players and / or officials for playing any sport in the park? If I went to the park and played a version of Union (not that I would) with slightly different rules with some mates I can't see how I could get arrested for that. Add to it that the Balkan SL is amatuer so no one is profiting off of the name 'Rugby'. Am I missing something here?

Te Kaha may be able to throw some light on the subject going by some of his comments.