What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Woosh

Head Moderator
I rather we kept Denniss than signed Hunt TBH.
It is pretty funny Ross is the outer on here and ppl are picking Hunt ahead of him.
Hunt is trash.

Frederick

Staff member
oh dear, of all the things I've done on the piss that I'm not proud of ( and I assure you that there have been many ) I cant say I have ever touched another mans penis, nor I have I ever thought to. These boys need to take mad monday overseas and away from the Rupert Murdoch "media".
Murdoch is global. No matter where they go, he'll find them

perverse

Referee
What? You’ve never been on the piss and grabbed another blokes dick?

You haven’t lived.
There's a bit of a slap, then there's a cheeky grope on the jeans... and then there's giving your mate a full blown naked reach around with a whole palm grip. He's a tongue in the arse away from a rusty trombone, all the while in full view of the public.

I mean whatever floats your boat, but behind closed doors ay.

aqua_duck

Coach
Will be interesting to see if tigers have to let any players go due the salary cap penalty they received and is there anyone in their squad we'd be potentially interested in....

Apatus

Juniors
Will be interesting to see if tigers have to let any players go due the salary cap penalty they received and is there anyone in their squad we'd be potentially interested in....
Marsters has plenty of upside. Not sure if he plays left or right centre though.
Mbye has shown he plays his best football at fullback.
All kind of depends on how the knights start the season, Watson or Moga might start off on fire and lock their positions down.