What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

I'd be inclined to fill those spots with fringe players or young prospects and save the cash for upgrades to Kalyn and whoever else shows they deserve it. In fact, I'd be looking at putting a contract extension + upgrade to Kalyn over the next 12 months.
His upgrade has already been factored in. On more this year than contract stipulated and included in the cap moving forward. The money available is ready to spend

I don't think it's so much a case of he looked good in a bad team but more so in those bad teams you want someone like Ross who if anything tries too hard because you're not going to get much from other guys in the team.
For mine Ross is the equivalent of a homeless man's Kurt Gidley, someone who looks fantastic playing in mediocre teams because you admire their hussle and their effort, but in good teams where you just need them to do their job they actually get in the way of more skilled players. With the team we've assembled for next season we don't need someone who tries too hard we just need someone that can do their job. I know Moga got injured quite early on but there were times you could tell he was getting visibly frustrated with Ross because Ross never wanted to stay on his wing and kept coming in field looking for the ball.
Point is for what we require Ross is simply not suited and well overpriced, Hunt I agree is nothing special but he's probably on 1/3 of the money Ross is on and could probably do just as good a job for what we require.
I’d back Rossy in a heartbeat. The bigger the challenge the better he goes. Should be interesting

Spot On

Coach
The Great Weedler reporting Pearce had a boozy W/E at Liam Roach's wedding down south. God forbid a few beers at a wedding.

However, he has included info about an altercation on a bus and reports of damage to a room. NRL didn't think it had to investigate. Says club officials wish he could play footy year round as he has too much time on his hands.

Thought he'd sworn off the grog after his highly publicised dramas in the past??? O if he has a few, surely he can do it without making it into the paper???

The Great Weedler reporting Pearce had a boozy W/E at Liam Roach's wedding down south. God forbid a few beers at a wedding.

However, he has included info about an altercation on a bus and reports of damage to a room. NRL didn't think it had to investigate. Says club officials wish he could play footy year round as he has too much time on his hands.

Thought he'd sworn off the grog after his highly publicised dramas in the past??? O if he has a few, surely he can do it without making it into the paper???
This germ is worse than Buzzed. If anything he probably only had a couple and made a bit of noise. These vultures in the media are disgraceful

Knight Vision

First Grade
This germ is worse than Buzzed. If anything he probably only had a couple and made a bit of noise. These vultures in the media are disgraceful
I agree but in fairness vultures like him exist because that's what the public demands. Media outlets know what "news" gets the most clicks. Very much like our politicians, the public gets what the public deserves, and unfortunately for the rest of us that's a steaming pile of shit. .

Knight Vision

First Grade
I wonder how much he signed for? Knocked back an offer from us. Wouldnt be surprised if he's on less money now than we offered him.......ala Lambshank.

Latest posts