What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souffs Sydney nude video complaint

TheFrog

Coach
That was my original point.
I disagree that the personal details of anyone should be made public, especially if it has no bearing on their chosen profession.
And people that lap it up are the reason for it.
If my marriage breaks up, no-one cares and its not news. But I'm not sure Sam Burgess would want to try to live on my income, or give up the perks attached to his status in sport. It is part and parcel of the fame and the money. You can't have your cake and eat it too. And it isn't changing any time soon. News outlets will continue to report news.

Far from lapping it up, my position is that any man who'd walk out on a two week old baby for any reason isn't much of a man.

As for wetting myself? I don’t understand what you are trying to get at with that statement.

What I mean is this. You were waiting with your baseball bat to pounce on the first person who commented. Damn some people are thick.

If my marriage breaks up, no-one cares and its not news. But I'm not sure Sam Burgess would want to try to live on my income, or give up the perks attached to his status in sport. It is part and parcel of the fame and the money. You can't have your cake and eat it too. And it isn't changing any time soon. News outlets will continue to report news.

Far from lapping it up, my position is that any man who'd walk out on a two week old baby for any reason isn't much of a man.

What I mean is this. You were waiting with your baseball bat to pounce on the first person who commented. Damn some people are thick.
Walk out? how the f**k do you know this?

Was he not cleared of any involvement after it was investigated?

By the club? I know I’m guessing here but given his sudden drop of form around the time and deterioration of his marriage soon after, there appears to be more to it than the investigation revealed

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
By the club? I know I’m guessing here but given his sudden drop of form around the time and deterioration of his marriage soon after, there appears to be more to it than the investigation revealed
I was referring to the "non-consenting" part of your post, which is an assumption, not fact.

Timmah

Staff member
She made a complaint to the club, thought they weren’t taking her seriously enough and went to media? I thought this was fact
...and it was investigated, and he was cleared of involvement.

Whether you or I agree with that finding is irrelevant - you don't get to make an assumption she was non-consenting or that Sam himself was guilty of what happened if he hasn't been found as such.

TheFrog

Coach
Walk out? how the f**k do you know this?
That's what the article suggested. The words (in the SMH) were "It is understood the Rabbitohs player, 30, ended the couple's five-year relationship shortly before Christmas". I take this as meaning it was Sam's initiative.

...and it was investigated, and he was cleared of involvement.

Whether you or I agree with that finding is irrelevant - you don't get to make an assumption she was non-consenting or that Sam himself was guilty of what happened if he hasn't been found as such.

I’m aware of that, given the marriage breakdown, I’m saying there’s more to it than the investigation revealed. I know that’s an assumption on my behalf.

That's what the article suggested. The words (in the SMH) were "It is understood the Rabbitohs player, 30, ended the couple's five-year relationship shortly before Christmas". I take this as meaning it was Sam's initiative.
May or may not have happened but anyone believing the Telecrap on anything is a moron

Timmah

Staff member
I’m aware of that, given the marriage breakdown, I’m saying there’s more to it than the investigation revealed. I know that’s an assumption on my behalf.
There may well be, not disputing or arguing that either way, I'm saying your "non-consenting" remark is contentious.

TheFrog

Coach
May or may not have happened but anyone believing the Telecrap on anything is a moron
Couldn't agree more. This was the Herald. Given Sam's close relationship with legal types, I'd expect Granny to check things out before putting this in.

Latest posts