What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other Round 1 Games

R-15-3

Bench
8:05 kick off ( if it’s by then ) is f**ked. Thursday nights should be 7:35 at the latest.

Was okay for me too. Crashed once on Chromecast.
I was on Chromecast too. Yeah I think it happened once during the game as well.
I left it on for that stupid show after and it went a bit more haywire, but that was just on the iPad and I fell asleep so the care factor wasn't much.

Card Shark

Immortal
Dogs are early favourites for the spoon are a good old fashioned flogging by the Warriors.

Warriors not missing Johnson 1 bit!

Dogs are early favourites for the spoon are a good old fashioned flogging by the Warriors.

Warriors not missing Johnson 1 bit!

I put $200 on the Bulldogs for wooden spoon before Round 1 started. Got $4.25. They without doubt have the worst squad in the NRL. To see a team blow out like that in Round 1 only confirms what I was thinking. Very Vanilla team. Will be interesting to see what odds they are after Round 1. If it’s still reasonable I’ll be topping up. They are sooooo shyte.

Card Shark

Immortal
I put $200 on the Bulldogs for wooden spoon before Round 1 started. Got $4.25. They without doubt have the worst squad in the NRL. To see a team blow out like that in Round 1 only confirms what I was thinking. Very Vanilla team. Will be interesting to see what odds they are after Round 1. If it’s still reasonable I’ll be topping up. They are sooooo shyte.

They should’ve been paying more than that but yes they’ll drop another 50c after today.

Manly won’t be far behind them! I praying they get it?

Latest posts