What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reece Robson Leaving

Crush

Coach
I was suggesting giving Mann a run at hooker off the bench last year. After seeing him play there last night, I think he could make a decent hooker.
I think he could be a decent hooker too FF.
Just like he is a decent centre, a decent winger.
But he will never be a great hooker and likely will play off the bench all season.

Frank Facer

First Grade
But he will never be a great hooker and likely will play off the bench all season.
Hooker may end up being his best position.

True_Believer

Juniors

This is it. He was good at a number of positions. A utility is his best position.

Remember those who were saying he should play in the halves are now saying we should have played him at hooker. It’s just dribble.

j0nesy

Bench
Is he leaving or not? Or is this just a rumour? If forced to choose between McInness and Robson I’d prefer to take a punt on Robson. I really like McInness but Robson is something special
I think.

possm

Coach
Mann is a jack of all trades, master of none.
Mary doesn't use a back up hooker BTW in case you haven't yet picked up on that?

Mann could have been the exception given that he was on the bench anyway. Better then splinters. Mann did a very good job for Newcastle as backup hooker this week.

Crush

Coach
Mann could have been the exception given that he was on the bench anyway. Better then splinters. Mann did a very good job for Newcastle as backup hooker this week.
Mann was OK, I watched him closely.
He put in a nice kick or two and made a nice run.
Lets face it Danny Levi isn't one of the best hookers in the game so if Mann is really that good a hooker I'd expect to see him starting with Levi on the bench within a month.
Bet it doesn't happen though.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Mann was OK, I watched him closely.
He put in a nice kick or two and made a nice run.
Lets face it Danny Levi isn't one of the best hookers in the game so if Mann is really that good a hooker I'd expect to see him starting with Levi on the bench within a month.
Bet it doesn't happen though.
Mann will need to build up conditioning/stamina etc before he can take over or play longer minutes..

getsmarty

Immortal
So now we are death riding Mary for not playing Mann at hooker?

Even though we had Mcinness and Robson at the club?

Wow #reaching

He doesn't give Robson a go either. The point with Mann being he was never given a go in one position for any length of time ( apart from 2015 ? when he was our leading try scorer on the wing and only played 1/2 the season )...Then McGregor goes and converts him unsuccessfully into a Lock/middle forward....

I Think it was Sterlo or Fittler who commented today on the footy show that Mann will be a loss for the Dragons...They can see his value and I respect their opinion over our Current " Coach " .

Como Connection

First Grade
He doesn't give Robson a go either. The point with Mann being he was never given a go in one position for any length of time ( apart from 2015 ? when he was our leading try scorer on the wing and only played 1/2 the season )...Then McGregor goes and converts him unsuccessfully into a Lock/middle forward....

I Think it was Sterlo or Fittler who commented today on the footy show that Mann will be a loss for the Dragons...They can see his value and I respect their opinion over our Current " Coach " .
I have been a Kurt supporter from day one.
Don't understand our coaching and selection system.
Millward going just fine.
Same old shit.
Not going Thursday.
CC

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Souths have released Matt McIlwrick, destination most probably the Eels.

So maybe that's 1 door closed on Robson.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
100s of posters did anyone predict Robson would go to the Bulldogs due to Coach preferring full back on bench?

Kid is probably better than dud Lichaa already.

Latest posts