What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheRam

Coach
This is where I hop off. When you are able to have a civil discussion without getting personal, we can go down this path again in the Non-Footy Chat thread.

In the meantime, have a nice day.

Yeah sure whatever. Like I said, a lot of angst and indignation but no DIRECT evidence ever and when forced to stump up. Just quick off the bus we go.

Cheers.

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah sure whatever. Like I said, a lot of angst and indignation but no DIRECT evidence ever and when forced to stump up. Just quick off the bus we go.

Cheers.

I hopped off the bus when you decided that being a prick what the best way to deal with an opinion that grated your gears.

TheRam

Coach
I hopped off the bus when you decided that being a prick what the best way to deal with an opinion that grated your gears.

Yeah sure mate, as if you haven't responded to people that have insulted you before. Just more phoniness from you again.

BTW if insults prevented people from replying then this forum would be postless.

And for the record, this is politics mate. People always insult one another, as long as you aren't calling for violence then most other insults are fair game.

Kornstar

Coach
Fake news.

To be honest, he has had very specific chances to change my mind and condemn certain events and hasn't so in my opinion he is those things.

Like i said, there are at least 63 million others like him and as my post you quoted questioned, what is right and wrong these days? It appears to be in each individuals eyes.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's not fake news just because you really, really hope it's not Ram.

He has indisputable form as being racist and homophobe. It is not rumour or innuendo. It is fact. The merkin is morally bankrupt. He has proven that in his personal life, professional life in business and now as a politician.

Some people like that side of him obviously, which is fine. If you like your head of state to be totally ruthless in this manner, cool. However, let's just call a spade a spade.
He’s probably racist but homophobic? Did he call a straight man a twig some time? That’s not homophobia.

TheRam

Coach
To be honest, he has had very specific chances to change my mind and condemn certain events and hasn't so in my opinion he is those things.

Like i said, there are at least 63 million others like him and as my post you quoted questioned, what is right and wrong these days? It appears to be in each individuals eyes.

I don't know what you are referring to specifically, but I have heard him condemn and disavow many times racists like David Duke and other racist or homophobic behaviour. But the media just ignore it and keep asking him over and over, where he just gets sick of it and says nothing, then they report that as him condoning whatever bad crap they are trying to pin him with.

As for the events of violence and abusive behaviour at rallies that the media report as right wing racists, 90% of them end up being the opposite of the initial reports given by mainstreet media, so why should he condemn something that was proven to be a lie?

Look at that violent Indian with those kids. The fake media jumped all over it and lambasted the kids as violent provocateurs that cause mayhem and attacked the poor man. Well thank Charles that there was more extended footage that showed the full story. But did the fake media retract and correct their incorrect reporting? No. So the main kid in that story after weeks of abuse and death threats and repeated request by his lawyer to correct their stance on that event, is now suing for over $200m.

And don't get me started on Jussie Smollett. But he will get his.The authorities are definitely not happy with what went down there. They will probably get him on Federal charges for the white powder in the letter part of his hoax claims.

Not sure how not signing a $100k player magically fixed their salary cap. They still have to sign a 30th player by 30 June and the min pay is around $100k. Funny how they were not cap compliant for the years before and after their gf but compliant for that year. Gee the NRL are a gullible lot.

I dunno about the premiership years, but in terms of 2019....the Sharks hadn't spent their entire cap, so they didn't need to do that much to become compliant for this particular year.

I heard the offer still stands for 2020 onwards for Gurgess.
We have plenty of cap space next year just got to extend Gutho, Moses and few others and Re-sign BA.

Johnny88

Juniors
BRING GUTHO HOME. (Buzz Article)

MANLY godfather Ken Arthurson wants his old club to sign Parramatta Eels skipper Clint Gutherson to return home to the northern peninsula in 2020.

Arthurson even phoned Sea Eagles coach Des Hasler last week to encourage him to chase the talented utility back. Hasler has an enormous amount of respect for Arthurson.

Gutherson is off contract after this season and the Eels are refusing to budge on a $500,000-a-year offer. He will make a decision in the near future.

https://outline.com/wZxL7W

eels_fan

First Grade
Do the different NRL writers at the DT even speak to each other, they seem to write reports that conflict each other literally the following day, all a bunch of muppets