What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

jk13

First Grade
Foolau is an interesting proposition, sign him now and you join the top 2-3 for premiership, but he’s a dickhead

Bazal

Post Whore
Clearly his opinion is shit but should you really lose a job over it? The US president is a f**king racist and homophobe (and a million other things) and he still has a job.

Given he has been warned already, and given it goes against his employers code of conduct, yes. He should lose his job.

I think homophobes and racists and all these idiots should lose their job immediately when they spout their bigoted rubbish tbh. But Folau has been warned and continued to break his employers code of conduct. He has also refused to get in touch with them since he made the post.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Folau was pretty over-rated to begin with, IMO.

How good could he be after being away from the game for so long now?

Plus, he is a grade-A tool.

Kornstar

Coach
Sponsors threatening to pull money?

Yeah true but i also think they have just as much knee jerk reaction to things (not necessarily this particular issue) and i would doubt many sponsors lose much when dickheads do this shit and a sponsor stays onboard.

Given he has been warned already, and given it goes against his employers code of conduct, yes. He should lose his job.

I think homophobes and racists and all these idiots should lose their job immediately when they spout their bigoted rubbish tbh. But Folau has been warned and continued to break his employers code of conduct. He has also refused to get in touch with them since he made the post.

You know i have been thinking about right and wrong and it is a very blurred line if you look globally. Sure i agree with you, in my view i can't fathom why someone doesn't like someone because of their sexual orientation or the colour of their skin. I will assess if you are a dickhead first and foremost and the other stuff is irrelevant.

But to my point, we say this is wrong but there are 7 billion odd people on the planet and there is a significant portion of the world that do hate and won't tolerate the LGBTQI community and actively take them down and also will not tolerate other races and commit heinous crimes against them.

For a very long time it was not ok to be homosexual, it was not ok to look different and they were treated in the most criminal ways imaginable but in the west we have slowly come to the conclusion that inclusion matters and that everyone is equal. Are we right? I think so, but from what happens in many other places in the world, they may question us?

Based on history and what happens currently maybe we are not supposed to be inclusive and maybe we are wrong by trying?

Anyways, i guess i have just heard people say much more terrible things and keep their jobs but yeah you are right, i actually don't care about Folau and he is a piece of shit. He'll still be a millionaire though..........

I'm not looking for a fight either, just putting some thoughts down for discussion i don't have to believe they are true to say them.

He wasn't hired, he was elected.

Very true, and judging by the 63 odd million that actually voted for him, it certainly says a lot about the citizens of the USA and their tolerance........

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah i reckon thats the likely outcome ... after he sues the ARU for unfair dismissal
A merkin on Fox said that he recently signed a fresh contract and it stipulates this type of this as disrepute. So he is an idiot or has a cunning plan.

Dibs

Bench
Maybe he already has a better offer on the table and wanted to get the sack
From what I have heard and I don’t claim it to be an impeccable source this is exactly why he made the post and then avoided the aru. However the same source has claimed that his potential destination may be going cold on him because of the way he has gone about getting out of his contract

Latest posts