What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Kennedy

fmd he wasnt that bad. If the forum cant see that putting 5 3 gamers together on one side, at Lang park, against a desperate 1 town team, then the forum should sack itself & shut down.
It was not a first grade standard game by a long shot.
it WAS the most difficult debut for anybody in the NRL in the last few seasons, due to our injury crisis.
The kicker(Milford) had no pressure applied from anybody , all game, & pin pointed every kick, without fear of being smashed. Our old heads should have wiped the floor with him.
Very disappointed in that.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
fmd he wasnt that bad. If the forum cant see that putting 5 3 gamers together on one side, at Lang park, against a desperate 1 town team, then the forum should sack itself & shut down.
It was not a first grade standard game by a long shot.
it WAS the most difficult debut for anybody in the NRL in the last few seasons, due to our injury crisis.
The kicker(Milford) had no pressure applied from anybody , all game, & pin pointed every kick, without fear of being smashed. Our old heads should have wiped the floor with him.
Very disappointed in that.

He's is the worst back I've seen in a sharks jersey. I'd take both jono and Mathew Wright back over this little whimp.
Who the f**k catches a mid field bomb, pretends to run to the defence, stops and throws a 10m+ pass to a guys feet that had a defender on him.
He is bloody crap

Chimp

Bench
Reminds me of Will Smith from Parramatta. Skillful player, probably looks good and a standard above in reggies, but just not NRL standard.

carinashark

First Grade
One bad game, ok he was shit at times but he didn’t get much help. I would be more concerned about Kyle.

island pro

Juniors
Moylan seems to miss about half a season every season, so that could help his cause...

OR - he takes Feki’s wing until Moyza retires or leaves...

He needs to put on some muscle, though...
The Feki hate confuses me. I’d like someone better, but we don’t have anyone. He is so far down on our list of problems as the moment that it isn’t worth thinking about.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Dugan needs to be shopped around he is useless...

No, after watching the leaderless, rookie right hand side last night he NEEDS to play.

ASAP

Looked like no one was looking after the rookies last night after SJ went off.

I think Bomber pulled the wrong parachute cord when he put Jayden in the halves. Would have been better IMO to put Blayke at 7, Chad at 6 and leave JB in dummy half. He made a junior right side worse by putting JB at 6.

Last edited:
No, after watching the leaderless, rookie right and side last night he NEEDS to play.

ASAP

Looked like no one was looking after the rookies last night after SJ went off.

I think Bomber pulled the wrong parachute cord when he put Jayden in the halves. Would have been better IMO to put Blayke at 7, Chad at 6 and leave JB in Fake. He made a junior right side worse by putting JB at 6.
100% agreement.
I had a very similar post written up but got distracted by a call and didn't hit reply.

Latest posts