What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Happy MEel

First Grade
But now that a decision has been made, he is reserving the right to suggest that it is the wrong one. Seems entirely reasonable.
Which comment? This one?
And it happens far too often, and the coaching staff have failed to rectify this weakness. Another loss coming this weekend. And I dare say we’ll play the panthers into form too.
This was in relation to a comment about the way we have lost this year. I find it hard to disagree with him. I agree that these losses where we seemingly give up happen too often, but that doesn’t mean I think the club necessarily made the wrong decision.

I think they made a decision that gives us the best possible chance of having a successful season this year (and possibly next). I hope it is a performance based contract though so that we have the potential to move on from BA if he fails to get us to the finals in either of these two years.

IFR33K

Coach
But now that a decision has been made, he is reserving the right to suggest that it is the wrong one. Seems entirely reasonable.

Honestly Gary, I was happy with the team and BA thus far. I wasn’t disappointed in Saturday’s loss, or the magnitude of it. What got me was the tactics on the day. We were never a chance and I honestly thought BA wouldn’t have anymore brain farts, but how wrong was I. Couldn’t believe what he did against the benchmark team of the Comp.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Which comment? This one?

This was in relation to a comment about the way we have lost this year. I find it hard to disagree with him. I agree that these losses where we seemingly give up happen too often, but that doesn’t mean I think the club necessarily made the wrong decision.

I think they made a decision that gives us the best possible chance of having a successful season this year (and possibly next). I hope it is a performance based contract though so that we have the potential to move on from BA if he fails to get us to the finals in either of these two years.
There has been a steady stream of negativity from @IFR33K and @hineyrulz that I find a bit boring and predictable. It is very easy to position yourself as a genius in hindsight. Also very easy to offer criticism without being constructive. Any dumb merkin can do that.

IFR33K

Coach
There has been a steady stream of negativity from @IFR33K and @hineyrulz that I find a bit boring and predictable. It is very easy to position yourself as a genius in hindsight. Also very easy to offer criticism without being constructive. Any dumb merkin can do that.

It’s very easy to put a merkin on the ignore too. I’m sorry I don’t conform to your ways of thinking. You forgive me?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Didn’t you say only a day or two ago, you thought it’s time for BA to be sacked? As much as I’d love to live in a ‘rosey’ World, I don’t.
Yep, as part of very constructive, insightful, rational, well considered and dangerously witty post, I believe I did.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It’s very easy to put a merkin on the ignore too. I’m sorry I don’t conform to your ways of thinking. You forgive me?
I'll do that when you Parramatta on ignore, drama queen.

Nice, try but you might as well have gone with an El D "Do you want a tissue?" comeback. Probably about as effective.

Which, if we are on the topic, yes I do as I am probably going to rub one out later tonight with images of Justin Holbrook in my mind.

IFR33K

Coach

Nice, try but you might as well have gone with an El D "Do you want a tissue?" comeback. Probably about as effective.

Which, if we are on the topic, yes I do as I am probably going to rub one out later tonight with images of Justin Holbrook in my mind.

Haha never have I once mentioned Holbrook. Good luck rubbing one out btw. Hopefully you don’t get splinters up your backside doing so, fence sitter.

Bazal

Post Whore

Nah, his MO is more to whine that people who disagree with him are just upset that different opinions exist.

Whilst himself being upset by differing opinions.

There's a few of that type on here.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I’ll do you one better...
images

Stevie

Bench
Anyone think James Roberts should be reached out to? Bloke seems like a lost soul and players seem to love BA.
JR is an electric player when happy.