What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
I’d back Merrin’s return but only as part of a prop rotation. Playing him at lock has been severely detrimental to his career.

Another factor which needs to be factored in is Graham’s future. I don’t believe he’ll be with Saints in 2020 as a player nor in any other capacity.

ST Tangles 01

Juniors
I’d back Merrin’s return but only as part of a prop rotation. Playing him at lock has been severely detrimental to his career.

Another factor which needs to be factored in is Graham’s future. I don’t believe he’ll be with Saints in 2020 as a player nor in any other capacity.
Hi Saint Jimmy
I thought a few weeks ago there was confirmation from JG that he would play on next year?

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Hi Saint Jimmy
I thought a few weeks ago there was confirmation from JG that he would play on next year?

There have been two reports to my knowledge: one stating Graham has advised SGI of a desire to play on and other saying that he will keep playing but in England with St. Helen’s as his preferred option.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
So, in this mornings SMH, Danny Weider says the Sea Eagles ( Penn family ) are genuinely looking to sell the club ( for about 12 million ) and have a serious bidder doing their due diligence as we speak.

My question is ................ How little did we bend over in giving our asset to the Gordon family?
Less than half that, say, 5 million?????

Coffs dragon

Bench
So, in this mornings SMH, Danny Weider says the Sea Eagles ( Penn family ) are genuinely looking to sell the club ( for about 12 million ) and have a serious bidder doing their due diligence as we speak.

My question is ................ How little did we bend over in giving our asset to the Gordon family?
OKB we sold out cheap and really should be considered as inside trading!

getsmarty

Immortal

There was a higher offer than gordon, but they still gave it to them...speaks volumes.

BBTB

Juniors
There is a rumour that we have a high quality NRL side with a prospective premiership winning coach who is locked up for years to come he has the exact side he wants.
Should mean for a highly successful year if not dynasty.
Hahaha! What a disgrace.
This bunch of rumble
Should never be allowed to wear a StG. Jumper ever again.
The "coaching staff"

need to be put on notice, immediately.
These people should not be paid for today's performance...
They just didn't have a go.....
This team a premiership... What a joke... Unfortunately nobody is laughing.

sa1nt5

Juniors
Hahaha! What a disgrace.
This bunch of rumble
Should never be allowed to wear a StG. Jumper ever again.
The "coaching staff"

need to be put on notice, immediately.
These people should not be paid for today's performance...
They just didn't have a go.....
This team a premiership... What a joke... Unfortunately nobody is laughing.
I hear the Walker brothers are looking for an NRL Gig Maybe Kevin Walters too