What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I'd say he's in a special category known as 'take any offer you get'.

Obviously before last year he was top 17.
In terms of his salary? If he was top 17 money last year he’s almost certainly top 17 money this year. Hasn’t that been your argument with Evans? He can’t be on top 17 money because he’s been playing for Wenty?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
In terms of his salary? If he was top 17 money last year he’s almost certainly top 17 money this year. Hasn’t that been your argument with Evans? He can’t be on top 17 money because he’s been playing for Wenty?
You can only judge their salary by their form when they were signed. French would be on top 17 money. Evans would be in our top 17 paid players, but nobody outside the top ten would be on very much.

Clubs (even the best ones) essentially have fewer than 17 top 17 players. At any given time the rest of the 17 is filled out with some of the fringe first graders, or even backups if the team has been really unlucky with injury.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
Trent Robinson .... shit

Smashed by the knights ... Evn the useless fkn eels got close to the knights

Happy MEel

First Grade
You can only judge their salary by their form when they were signed. French would be on top 17 money. Evans would be in our top 17 paid players, but nobody outside the top ten would be on very much.

Clubs (even the best ones) essentially have fewer than 17 top 17 players. At any given time the rest of the 17 is filled out with some of the fringe first graders, or even backups if the team has been really unlucky with injury.
I’m pretty sure that’s all any one has ever said regarding Evans. He was getting paid top 17 money (I reckon just outside the top 10 but that’s irrelevant) but certainly wasn’t playing like someone who is a top 17 player. No one was suggesting he was in our top 17 ability wise.

Glad we have finally come to an understanding on the matter 12 months on.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I’m pretty sure that’s all any one has ever said regarding Evans. He was getting paid top 17 money (I reckon just outside the top 10 but that’s irrelevant) but certainly wasn’t playing like someone who is a top 17 player. No one was suggesting he was in our top 17 ability wise.

Glad we have finally come to an understanding on the matter 12 months on.
Outside the top ten salaries nobody would be on very much. There would be f**k all difference between Evans' salary and Gower's, for example.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Damn, MEely thought he delivered a zinger and then realised he was at the wrong restaurant.
Except for the fact there’s no way Evans’ salary is the same as Gower’s. That’s pure speculation to suit a very poor argument.

Make no mistake. Pou has entered the great Golden Arches and has been served

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Except for the fact there’s no way Evans salary is the same as Gower’s. That’s pure speculation to suit a very poor argument.

Make no mistake. Pou has entered the great Golden Arches and has been served
...and make no mistake, he was initially satisfied and then woke up in the middle of the night with a stomach ache and proceeded to spray paint the bowl.

Latest posts