What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
If you’d told me in February that after round 10 we would be sitting 8th, 5 and 5 and had our only games for the year against Storm & Roosters already out of the way, plus had won 2 away games and were undefeated at Bankwest - i’d have been very happy.

And any of you merkins saying differently are just lying merkins.

Certainly fair points.

I think the embarrassing display against Melbourne has soured everyone thoughts. If we had put up a decent showing and lost honourable like we did to the roosters i think everyone would be quite pleased.

The storm shocker certainly knocked the air of the place

Djay

Juniors
Certainly fair points.

I think the embarrassing display against Melbourne has soured everyone thoughts. If we had put up a decent showing and lost honourable like we did to the roosters i think everyone would be quite pleased.

The storm shocker certainly knocked the air of the place
This, exactly.

That embarrassment for me was 10 steps back after going 5 forward. Just reminded me how weak Parramatta still are.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The people responsible for giving that fraud Arthur 2 more years after a 54 point flogging. It wouldn’t happen with any other team in the known universe.

Avenger

Immortal
The people responsible for giving that fraud Arthur 2 more years after a 54 point flogging. It wouldn’t happen with any other team in the known universe.
Don’t start me. Like I said in the other thread I didn’t post for days after they announced it as I couldn’t believe the timing. Even stagger text me to see if I was OK.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Out of the closet, merkin.
giphy.gif