What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

eel01s

Bench
The following players can leave now:

Will Smith
George Jennings
Kane Evans
Peni Terepo
Brad Taka

I also wouldn't re sign Mannah, Mau, Alvaro, Hoffman and Moeroa. We need a massive change in the roster.

Happy MEel

First Grade

Will Smith
George Jennings
Kane Evans
Peni Terepo
Brad Taka

I also wouldn't re sign Mannah, Mau, Alvaro, Hoffman and Moeroa. We need a massive change in the roster.
Agree with your top list and some of the bottom. However, I’d re-sign Mannah, Mau. Id also consider Tep, Hoffman and Alvaro if they’ll take under $200k as they would be handy as back-ups (or depth...I can’t keep up with the pou-isms).

Parra Cheeses

Juniors

Will Smith
George Jennings
Kane Evans
Peni Terepo
Brad Taka

I'd keep Peni and Mannah on a 1 year deal. Also think Alvaro has potential.

strider

Post Whore
Penis Torpedo ... 5 runs for 39m - and one was a 12m kick return ... 4 runs for 27m

What have you got to say for yourself @hindy111 ?

Noise

Coach
Penis Torpedo ... 5 runs for 39m - and one was a 12m kick return ... 4 runs for 27m

What have you got to say for yourself @hindy111 ?

Embarrassing. As soon as he got on the field he missed a tackle and then gave away a penalty on the same play. He is f**king horrible. But BA loves him and has him locked up until the end of 2020.

Djay

Juniors

Will Smith
George Jennings
Kane Evans
Peni Terepo
Brad Taka

Everyone of them can piss off and should be shown the door.

Hoffman was our best player last night and has been brilliant in every game his filled in this year, I would not be cutting him.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Well we cant drop him, alvaro, taka, et al ... who can replace half the pack?
Alvaro stays for mine. Here’s my 17 for next week:
I’d go with this:

1 Gutho
2 Sivo
3 Jennings
4 Hoffman (or DWZ :fingers_crossed:)
5 fergo
6 salmon
7 Moses
8 Mannah
9 Mahoney
10 Paulo
11 lane
12 Niukore
13 Mau

14 Alvaro
15 Kaufusi
16 Gower
17 Stone

Tep, Penis hands, Gennings, Taka and Smith to get acquainted with the black and white jersey.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Agree with your top list and some of the bottom. However, I’d re-sign Mannah, Mau. Id also consider Tep, Hoffman and Alvaro if they’ll take under $200k as they would be handy as back-ups (or depth...I can’t keep up with the pou-isms).
Davey, Leleisiuao = backups
Evans, Hoffman = depth
Lane, Mennings = top 17

It's not f**ken hard.