What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Any reason why we can’t sign both?

Do we need 2 middles?
We do lose Gower,Mannah,Tepai,Manu in the forwards.
I would of thought Kafusi and Stone will play a larger role and Stefano may feature. I reckon we need a strike 2nd rower. Who do we have? Lane and Nikuore and possibly Taka.

Noise

Coach
Do we need 2 middles?
We do lose Gower,Mannah,Tepai,Manu in the forwards.
I would of thought Kafusi and Stone will play a larger role and Stefano may feature. I reckon we need a strike 2nd rower. Who do we have? Lane and Nikuore and possibly Taka.

Yep we need a line breaking 2nd rower. Lane hasn't made a line break since round 11 (only 5 this year) and Niukore hasn't made one since round 6 (only 2 this year).

Noise

Coach
Well that would alter our forward pack. Who starts from bench?
If we bought a good edge back rower better than the current lot? Lane and the new guy to start. 2 middles on the bench, 1 edge backrower (eg Niukore) and a utility (Taka or Salmon)

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah. We only have 18 players signed for next year, should have space money wise.

And no reason why Terepo and Alvaro cant spend time at Wenty if Kafusi and Stefano kick on.
Also Evans would come off contract the folkowing season.
How much was he costing again? POU?

strider

Post Whore
If we bought a good edge back rower better than the current lot? Lane and the new guy to start. 2 middles on the bench, 1 edge backrower (eg Niukore) and a utility (Taka or Salmon)
But i think you are forgetting someone

The great W. Smith

Bazal

Post Whore
I don't care about RCG right now....did I seriously just read like two pages discussing the merits of signing Matt Prior?

Matt. F**king. Prior??

Anthony Watmough for 2020 would be a deadset better signing....

Bazal

Post Whore
Cos no one has both the soft and hard tacos ... its just marketing horseshit made up by some hippy with a ponytail

No, see you get the hard with the soft tortilla around the outside, you put the soft one down on the plate, and when the hard one breaks everywhere you get an extra soft taco!

chiefy1

Bench

Lane played great in the middle for Manly. He'll finish up a middle imo

Noise

Coach
I don't care about RCG right now....did I seriously just read like two pages discussing the merits of signing Matt Prior?

Matt. F**king. Prior??

Anthony Watmough for 2020 would be a deadset better signing....

I think only 1 bloke suggested Prior. He may have said it several times though. I have no idea why.

84 Baby

Referee
I thought it would be Gary, if I'm honest
The other day my wife was singing along to No Secrets with my kids in the car. My kids are at the stage they pick up song lyrics and join in. So now they occasionally pop out “the smile she keeps for you”. My wife had no idea