What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
So if you had a podcast with Parramatta content would you ask some tough questions to Mark O'Neill if he was on your show? That's what happened with TCT.

I listen to plenty of podcasts and the best ones ask tough questions. Straight Talk with Mark Bouris is one of the best out there because he asks his guests the questions people want to hear. He doesn't shirk it like 60's did.

It has nothing to do with the club not allowing them at pressers. Your point doesn't make sense.
My point was you claiming that they are journalists. You're trying to construct some sort of integrity that they must adhere to.

Anyway, the fact that an amateur podcast didn't ambush the HOF from a club is hardly surprising. I am perplexed why you think it is. To me you have held them accountable for something that is not realistic.

Whilst they may not bite the hand that feeds them (gives them access to people from the club) they don't shy away from criticism every other day.

hindy111

Post Whore
TCT I assume do it all for free. I read the training reports but don't visit a whole lot bar that. I wouldn't be to critical towards them as it's just a little hobby for the guys. If I was running the site I would probably be more critical and realistic and my audience would most likely be 10x the amount and would draw all sorts of sponsors but like the rest of us I can't be f**ked doing what they do so I probably wouldn't be to harsh on them.
Read if like for a bit of fun. They mean well.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
If I was running the site I would probably be more critical and realistic and
Since the season started they’ve been consistently critical. It just seems soft compared to what we are used to on here. There’s a filter. But, they were soft on MON, and I said so at the time, and they have rightly questioned the sacking of BA given the other issues we clearly have.

yy_cheng

Coach
TCT I assume do it all for free. I read the training reports but don't visit a whole lot bar that. I wouldn't be to critical towards them as it's just a little hobby for the guys. If I was running the site I would probably be more critical and realistic and my audience would most likely be 10x the amount and would draw all sorts of sponsors but like the rest of us I can't be f**ked doing what they do so I probably wouldn't be to harsh on them.
Read if like for a bit of fun. They mean well.
They have paid sponsors who support the eels so maybe they don't wanna piss off their source of money.

We have ads and so we can speak our minds

Avenger

Immortal
My point was you claiming that they are journalists. You're trying to construct some sort of integrity that they must adhere to.

Anyway, the fact that an amateur podcast didn't ambush the HOF from a club is hardly surprising. I am perplexed why you think it is. To me you have held them accountable for something that is not realistic.

Whilst they may not bite the hand that feeds them (gives them access to people from the club) they don't shy away from criticism every other day.
When did I say they were journalists?

I’ve said it a number of times mate.
I think that's part of the problem... repetitive posts empty of meaning or opinion.
For someone who replies so much you don’t seem to do much reading. Do better.
Right back at you, champ ☺️

sub pop mirror GIF by Sub Pop Records

We know why they won’t ask hard questions. Some access is better than none, for all of us. Asking the fans with the best access to ruin that access just so they can be pissy insolent merkins might make merkins feel good for a brief moment but then it’s over and nobody gets any access again.
How can all of us ruin our access to you on this forum?

Avenger

Immortal
We know why they won’t ask hard questions. Some access is better than none, for all of us. Asking the fans with the best access to ruin that access just so they can be pissy insolent merkins might make merkins feel good for a brief moment but then it’s over and nobody gets any access again.
Is there any way I can limit your access to this forum?

JokerEel

Coach
It looks like Penrith are going to sign Asu Kepaoa from the tigers as a replacement for may and yet we couldn’t adequately replace 4 outside backs that have left us since 2021….

we are that far off the pace on how we operate our roster it’s actually comical….what a joke.

Mate all our staff are too busy interviewing the next great coach!

They have no time to fill out top 30!

Avenger

Immortal
It looks like Penrith are going to sign Asu Kepaoa from the tigers as a replacement for may and yet we couldn’t adequately replace 4 outside backs that have left us since 2021….

we are that far off the pace on how we operate our roster it’s actually comical….what a joke.
Great point, I wonder who does the negotiating when BA’s doesn’t do the invite to his place for dinner.

Delboy

First Grade

No one should be surprised at the competence level of our recruitment staff. If they haven’t signed any further players for 2025, then the answer is simple , they have little idea of needs and positions required.

Understand negotiations were all handled by MON and Sarentinos and final sign off was McElduff.

JokerEel

Coach
Brandon Smith would be a good starting hooker for us with MA playing 14 next year.

Talks the Roosters want to get rid of him he is a Merkin but maybe a new coach at our club could put an arm around him..

I think he will end up at the Dragons though

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's because we have ZERO methods and strategy except offloads...the sum of the brilliance of the individual can't work unless your individuals are brilliant...
We use offloads because it suits our skilful forwards and dynamic halves. A ‘better’ tactic wouldn’t suit us. We aren’t the Panthers/Storm/Broncos

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

If they are shitcanning May it means they have his cap space to offer Kepaoa.

Latest posts