What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 22 vs Sea Eagles @ Lottoland

Who will win? Round 22: Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stryker

First Grade
We also beat Manly (round 1 when they were ravaged with injury) and beat Souths during origin.

Though it’s a problem with a top 8 finals series. Do teams 6 through 8 deserve to be there?
Should be a top 6 at worst.
It is ridiculous that half of the comp play finals.

WA Tiger

Bench
Luke garner suspended LOL

NRL is a meme

How smith got off I don’t know ...stuff the grading system Matterson was crook after that late tackle ..lost feeling in his arm./shoulder ....Does only big guy on little guy get suspended.? That’s not going to work

Last edited:

The unknown

Juniors
How smith got off I don’t know stuff the grading system Matterson was crook after that late tackle lost feeling in his arm./shoulder ....Do only tbig guy on little guy get suspended.? That’s not going to work

You know it's farcical when Slater gets off a clear shoulder charge to play in the GF last year, they only suspend nobodies to make it look like they are doing something

Agree on the Dogs one it was the exact same thing only difference is Matto was a forward. So shit lol

Tiger05

First Grade
How smith got off I don’t know ...stuff the grading system Matterson was crook after that late tackle ..lost feeling in his arm./shoulder ....Does only big guy on little guy get suspended.? That’s not going to work

They were both exactly the same.

Tiger05

First Grade
Burgess gets nothing, and it took maguire 3 eye gouges to finally get suspended. Ponga gets off for knocking cheecam out, kikau gets suspended for nothing. The judiciary is a farce.

I reckon Ponga wasn't attempting a tackle at all. He was just trying to take him out. That had to be a suspension. Maguire should be close to getting rubbed out of the game.

macnaz

Staff member
I'm actually happy we have Farrah and Mbye out this weekend, I feel the year is already done and dusted so I'm excited to see what Tommy and Liddle can do to spark our attack . If they kill it and make a run for the finals that's great , if not I wont be the least bit disappointed.

The unknown

Juniors
I'm actually happy we have Farrah and Mbye out this weekend, I feel the year is already done and dusted so I'm excited to see what Tommy and Liddle can do to spark our attack . If they kill it and make a run for the finals that's great , if not I wont be the least bit disappointed.

Agree. To me the biggest loss is Aloiai, but Liddle and Taulau should bring some much needed energy

Vic Mackey

Referee

Agree

Just make sure you stay off social media if Liddle misses a tackle or drops a ball. It will be unbearable

simmo05

Bench
Agree

Just make sure you stay off social media if Liddle misses a tackle or drops a ball. It will be unbearable
Praise be to jebus the robbie bukkake party is finally over, and liddle can get a chance to shut every merkin up

WA Tiger

Bench
Where does Mbye fit in if Tommy kills it ??

WA Tiger

Bench
Mate Liddle could score 4 tries tomorrow and the Robbie brigade would still say he's shit
I’m willing to give Liddle a shot...I’ve got no choice now...But your right I can see it going overboard if he makes a mistake like it was with Brooke’s last week ...Maybe have a limit of one post on Liddle If negative..same with Brooke’s ...otherwise it can get nasty

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
I reckon Ponga wasn't attempting a tackle at all. He was just trying to take him out. That had to be a suspension. Maguire should be close to getting rubbed out of the game.
You know it's farcical when Slater gets off a clear shoulder charge to play in the GF last year, they only suspend nobodies to make it look like they are doing something
. If we talking about the Cheekam shoulder charge ....These two tackles were very similar except Ponga put Cheekam in hospital Geez ...It’s called the “Special Player gets off Rule “

WA Tiger

Bench
. If we talking about the Cheekam shoulder charge ....These two tackles were very similar except Ponga put Cheekam in hospital Geez ...It’s called the “Special Player gets off Rule “
A lot of night shift lately so may have missed something and not thinking straight I think it was a different tackle anyway the point is made ..