What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Black Hole

shiznit

Coach
The timing is pretty dodgy... but this is beyond just regular craziness...

but the first question I have is why didn’t she go to the police??

I guess atleast Kraft knows he has a good lawyer to get him out off this type of charge...

shiznit

Coach
WTF???

I was just watching a video of AB practicing with the Pats...

Was that motherf**ker seriously wearing his old helmet again??

Old helmet:
images

New helmet:
EESR81bXYAAE5t-

Helmet he wore at Patriots practice:
EESR81TXYAAKJRE

That looks like the old helmet to me....

jaseg

Juniors
Could just be a different approved helmet to the one he switched to first, since they tore up his sponsorship deal in the wake of the allegations.

Then again, it is AB so who knows...

shiznit

Coach
Raider Nation going nuts over Jalen Ramsey and Minkah Fitzpatrick being available...

People yelling at them to give up one of the 1st’s, a 3rd and maybe a 5th for both of them... I’m not so sure...

I like how Mayock drafted this year... the guys he brought in look pretty good... I’d rather take a chance on Mayock drafting cheap rookies on 5yr deals then give up big salaries for those 2...

No doubt we will just end up trading a 3rd and a 5th to the Steelers for a pocket full of lint and one of Juju’s dirty socks... SMH...

shiznit

Coach
So apparently the Raiders are about to make a big roster move... Ramsey perhaps??

They did just release Guard Jonathan Cooper so they opened up a roster spot.

dogslife

Coach
So apparently the Raiders are about to make a big roster move... Ramsey perhaps??

They did just release Guard Jonathan Cooper so they opened up a roster spot.
Releasing one talented narcissistic head case to sign another talented narcissistic head case would be a very Raiders thing to do.

Ramsey has indicated he'd like to play in Vegas, sincerely doubt its because of anything to do with the Raiders though

Latest posts