What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Black Hole

Eelectrica

Referee
Why did people think the Raiders would make the post season?

We are dreadful.
It's a warning for my Phins that trading away the good players on the roster for draft picks doesn't always pan out.
Maybe in 3 or 4 years we'll have a Raiders V Phins AFC championship game and it will have been worthwhile.

At least Parra seems to be moving back in the right direction.

Eelementary

Post Whore
It's a warning for my Phins that trading away the good players on the roster for draft picks doesn't always pan out.
Maybe in 3 or 4 years we'll have a Raiders V Phins AFC championship game and it will have been worthwhile.

At least Parra seems to be moving back in the right direction.

I thought we were, too - and then 32-nil happened...

Gruden decided that trading away Khalil Mack, and signing Antonio Brown, was the way to move forward...

Tbh, Gruden has completely lost the plot.

Eelementary

Post Whore

Great pick up there by the raiders. $10m per season well spent.

Who hasn't been bad, though?

I guess Burfict, and Ferrel, have had their moments, but other than them...

I still say Derek Carr is an over-paid, over-hyped handbrake on our offence.

I'm cursed:

Eels fan
Oakland fan
Phoenix Suns fan
Tottenham fan

I sure know how to pick 'em!

I put something up along these lines in the what team do you follow thread...

Can I see you and raise you..

Dragons
Cincinnati Bengals
Charlotte Hornets
Southampton

I watched the Bengals Steelers game today - Andy Dalton had the Steelers Defense chasing him with wrapping paper, sticky tape and a big red bow by the end of the game. Wrapped him up for 8 sacks (the most in his history). We are 0-4 again - equal worst number of 0-4 starts in the NFL era alongside Tampa Bay..

ACTPanthers

Bench
I put something up along these lines in the what team do you follow thread...

Can I see you and raise you..

Dragons
Cincinnati Bengals
Charlotte Hornets
Southampton

I watched the Bengals Steelers game today - Andy Dalton had the Steelers Defense chasing him with wrapping paper, sticky tape and a big red bow by the end of the game. Wrapped him up for 8 sacks (the most in his history). We are 0-4 again - equal worst number of 0-4 starts in the NFL era alongside Tampa Bay..

This was a hard game to watch, I'd say even more so if you were a Bengals fan... Sorry brother :(

shiznit

Coach
Midway point of the season...

Raiders sitting at 4-4...

I’m pretty happy with how they are going TBH... we’ve had by far the toughest schedule in the league and with all the AB drama we’ve done well to be .500

Dare I say it... we are in the running for a wildcard spot?

skeepe

Immortal
Midway point of the season...

Raiders sitting at 4-4...

I’m pretty happy with how they are going TBH... we’ve had by far the toughest schedule in the league and with all the AB drama we’ve done well to be .500

Dare I say it... we are in the running for a wildcard spot?

looking at the games ahead, I’m cautiously optimistic.

Chargers, Bengals, Jets, Titans, Jaguars, Chargers, Broncos are all very winnable.

I doubt we win them all, but from what they’ve shown so far they have the attack to do it, it’s just a matter of the defence making a few more stops.

shiznit

Coach
looking at the games ahead, I’m cautiously optimistic.

Chargers, Bengals, Jets, Titans, Jaguars, Chargers, Broncos are all very winnable.

I doubt we win them all, but from what they’ve shown so far they have the attack to do it, it’s just a matter of the defence making a few more stops.
I’m genuinely interested in what we do with Carr... we can get out from under his contract next season...

but the longer he goes in this system the better the motherf**ker is getting... he’s changing plays at the line nearly every 2nd play...

Grudens system is super hard to figure out so I’m not sure if I wanna start again with a new Rookie..

shiznit

Coach
Carr will choke - he always does.

:D
You do realise that he has the most 4th quarter comebacks in the entire league since he debuted.

That’s like the exact opposite of choking... :joy::joy:

It’s his inconsistency that’s my biggest problem with him.

hopefully an extended run in this system will help him...

I’m interested to see how the Bears pick goes... we might be getting a high pick which could be in QB territory.

Last edited:

Eelementary

Post Whore
You do realise that he has the most 4th quarter comebacks in the entire league since he debuted.

That’s like the exact opposite of choking... :joy::joy:

It’s his inconsistency that’s my biggest problem with him.

hopefully an extended run in this system will help him...

I’m interested to see how the Bears pick goes... we might be getting a high pick which could be in QB territory.

Mark my words - he blows.

Latest posts