What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno assistant coach,,...?

SBD82

Coach
The St George Illawarra board are a inept, gaggle of Geese
Getting every decision
Wrong. From DeBelin, to lead them to an almost 'Boycotted "game. Because of there "Jobs for the Boys' culture. In any other business, they would be swept out
of their positions by any fair & real voting system.
The amount of botched decisions
these Imbosiles, have
made at our Club is
Astonishing.
Always amusing when someone calls someone an imbecile, but misspells imbecile.

FlameThrower

Bench
Are the Dragons the worst and closing out contracts? Everything takes ages.
Absolutely zero in communication from the Club, who arrogantly or stupidly believe you need to be rusted on supporter and don’t ask questions.
We have been led down this garden path before only to be disappointed.
I also don’t understand why membership renewal to retain same seats already closed where other Clubs have not even started membership drive for 2020??

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Still got a few weeks' worth of articles/video to release first...

We won't hear anything until preseason starts at the earliest imo

Exactly. The club is feasting on the success of the women making the gf, and the fact both the mem and women won last weekend where a lof of Dragons featured.

With the release of the 2020 draw due tomorrow, that will provide another distraction for them.

Our top 24 players have to be revealed on Thursday, you wonder if they are even aware of this!

_Johnsy

Referee
I'm sure JD will take over from Wayne at Souths.
Interestingly, Souths have just appointed Sutton and Inglis as assistant coaches (development roles from juniors to the 1st grade team). Willie Peters, who was an assistant coach and Shane Millard, who was their CC coach, have departed for "assistant coaching roles at other clubs."
I wonder where?

Edit: Willie Peters joins the Knights as attack coach.
Of course its crickets at the Dragons.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/10/28/inglis-and-sutton-join-rabbitohs-coaching-staff/
To be fair, that has happened at our club & is instantly thrown into the boys club basket. Hornby/Young

Warabrook saint

Juniors
If Demetriou was “the real deal”, he’d be in charge of an NRL side by now. I just don’t see him coaching ANY club....EVER!
He's learning from the master right now. I'm sure if he was shit Bennett would have got rid of him by now......nah we're run by the no hopers . Watch Flanagan get thrown under the bus by the inept one

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Absolutely zero in communication from the Club, who arrogantly or stupidly believe you need to be rusted on supporter and don’t ask questions.
I also don’t understand why membership renewal to retain same seats already closed where other Clubs have not even started membership drive for 2020??

That's because OTHER clubs value their membership drives.
SGI, treat us fans with disdain .............. and then some.

As l've mentioned before, BJ has a lot to answer for and he does so by not saying a word.
2019 was the lowest fan support out of all clubs.
l hope our membership drive resembles as such ............ they deserve it!

Never have l felt so distant from the club, moreso, those who run it.

Dragon David

First Grade
That's because OTHER clubs value their membership drives.
SGI, treat us fans with disdain .............. and then some.

As l've mentioned before, BJ has a lot to answer for and he does so by not saying a word.
2019 was the lowest fan support out of all clubs.
l hope our membership drive resembles as such ............ they deserve it!

Never have l felt so distant from the club, moreso, those who run it.
Are the guys in charge of our club even alive? Where the bloody hell are they buried thr useless bludgers!!!

TruSaint

Referee

Here's what makes it laughable.

ALL major media sites, NRL.com, ninemsn, yahoo7, SMH, Telecrap, have pre-empted the signing of Flanno.

The argument may be ( may ) that Flanno cant actively get involved until sometime in November, however that should not limit the Club by making a statement to that effect...

Which leads me to believe that maybe its not done just yet.

As to membership deadlines, they mean shite.
Expect announcement to the effect of " deadline day extended / new special repayment plans" etc...

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Curiously, Bennett could’ve done the same thing with Price, who he retained at the club in 2009.
Fair point, but Bennett knew who to get right out of the place pronto . As bad as Price was he didn't have anywhere near the roster supercoach has, or the time in the job before he was booted. It would be interesting to see how mcgregor would go coaching in the ESL ,I reckon they'd throw him in the mersey

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Here's what makes it laughable.

ALL major media sites, NRL.com, ninemsn, yahoo7, SMH, Telecrap, have pre-empted the signing of Flanno.

The argument may be ( may ) that Flanno cant actively get involved until sometime in November, however that should not limit the Club by making a statement to that effect...

Which leads me to believe that maybe its not done just yet.

As to membership deadlines, they mean shite.
Expect announcement to the effect of " deadline day extended / new special repayment plans" etc...
Maybe they tried to get members to join before some serious departures from the club.........it was a very strange membership deadline

TruSaint

Referee
Maybe they tried to get members to join before some serious departures from the club.........it was a very strange membership deadline

Indeed a possibility, also a possibility ( small ), that they dont get Flanno.
Sorry, Im very sceptical about this whole deal. I think it will eventuate, but wouldnt be shocked if it didnt.

Latest posts