What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelogical

Referee
A strip of tarmac goes into the pub and orders a schooner. After serving him, the barman asks if he wants to join his mate in the corner. Sitting in the corner is a strip of red tarmac. The strip of tarmac shakes his head violently: "I'm not going near him" it says, "he's a cyclepath!"
Are you the warm up act for the chook raffle at your local bowlo?

emjaycee

Coach
Out of Lane and Mahoney, I hope the club is prioritising Reed. Lane had a very good year for us last season but I can’t see him being picked for Origin any time soon.
original-25942-1427414325-9.jpg

strider

Post Whore
A strip of tarmac goes into the pub and orders a schooner. After serving him, the barman asks if he wants to join his mate in the corner. Sitting in the corner is a strip of red tarmac. The strip of tarmac shakes his head violently: "I'm not going near him" it says, "he's a cyclepath!"
I like it @parra pete ... its going straight to the dad jokes thread at work tomorrow

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
That's just dumb.

A strip of tarmac would order a pint.

emjaycee

Coach
Alvaro's work-rate also allows us to carry Paulo in the team. Would also be good to have in the side when Kaufusi eventually gets more minutes that way there isn't pressure on him to make too many carries or tackles.
This will be the challenge for BA though.
Hopefully Evans, Paulo and RCG are all firing and stay injury/suspension free meaning making room for Kaufusi will be difficult.