What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

To me, the main issue is that some clubs and players seem to have mechanisms for forcing a 'renegotiation' when the other party has no desire or legal requirement to do so.

So while contracts are obviously worth plenty, and carry legal weight, Soto is correct in that the contract doesn't necessarily dictate what will happen for the duration covered in that contract.

Of course it doesn't. My objection was to the assertion that contracts don't mean jack.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Did all this animosity stem from Stephano f**king Utoikamanu - a bloke who, while a big talent, is totally unproven at First Grade level, and decided to cut and run to another club, rather than dig in, train hard, and prove he can force his way into our 17????

This is madness - Utoikamanu is gone after 2020. Let us all just come to terms with that, please!!!

Eelogical

Referee
Did all this animosity stem from Stephano f**king Utoikamanu - a bloke who, while a big talent, is totally unproven at First Grade level, and decided to cut and run to another club, rather than dig in, train hard, and prove he can force his way into our 17????

This is madness - Utoikamanu is gone after 2020. Let us all just come to terms with that, please!!!
A merkin has been a member of this forum for 16+ years yet still can't come to terms with what gets posted. You're an Eels supporter , for sure.

Stevie

Bench
Fair call mate. Sorry if the idiot comment rubbed you up the wrong way. I take the piss on here like I would with mates and am always happy to cop plenty back (particularly if it relates to fornicating sea creatures).

Agree that life is too short to keep arguing and agree that we should all move on.
f**k you!

Latest posts