What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Jackson Allison

Juniors
Is that the BLK version? 2014 I think.

I've got so many versions of both the 1998 or 1999 jerseys but I'll happily add another one to the collection. One I would really like to get my hands on is an original Nike 1998 jersey. I have the Classic-branded reproduction - but I really want the real thing.
Yep back in 2015 it was! I really like old jerseys! What other old jerseys have you got?
melbourne-storm-alternate.jpg

kdalymc

Bench
Storm are taking a vote for this year’s heritage jersey. Right now the 1999 premiership jersey is the clear favourite (because of course it is) with more votes than the others combined. I don’t know what the idea is with the Broncos-esque one bottom right.

View attachment 36023
f**k me the 99 jersey has been done that many times, do the gold, also wtf is bottom right...

kdalymc

Bench
Just wondering if anyone would like to do a nines jersey ranking from 1-16 with me?
righto ya dog
9S.jpg

1. Titans- its an abortion, BUT ITS 9S! and look at all the classic 9s jerseys from the 90s we loved, this has hit the mark
2. Parra- its different to normal scheme, they've only have a couple designs in 60+ years so a cool change, love a bright yellow
3. Rabbits- this one purely for looks, its does not meet the 9s brief, or does it? but its a dope design and wont clash with anyone
4- Roosters- classy and simple and a cool take/ish or their normal design
5-12- no real stand outs, and the Sharks made it cos its absolutely disgusting BUT i think its funny and its the 9s mannnn, Broncos are my team and f**kKKKKK im angry we did NOTHING, but they just make it for a decent design....
13- Eagles- f**ken shit, i should have maybe swapped with Penrith but oh well
14- Panthers- boring as bat shit but they've taken a past jersey which is ok, but its pink cmon man what a they girls or sumthin
15- Bulldogs- this is f**ken terrible, but not as bad as 16
16- Storm- you cheating scum f**kwits cant even rustle together a sponsor, so instead of taking this opportunity to create a wicked jersey with no need for a sponsor, you throw a big S on a purple t shirt. LAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMME
and its a $160 purple t shirt. wankers

this is the correct jersey order, if you wanna talk shit, lets fite 1v1 Beenleigh Station dog

Jackson Allison

Juniors
righto ya dog
View attachment 36027

1. Titans- its an abortion, BUT ITS 9S! and look at all the classic 9s jerseys from the 90s we loved, this has hit the mark
2. Parra- its different to normal scheme, they've only have a couple designs in 60+ years so a cool change, love a bright yellow
3. Rabbits- this one purely for looks, its does not meet the 9s brief, or does it? but its a dope design and wont clash with anyone
5-12- no real stand outs, and the Sharks made it cos its absolutely disgusting BUT i think its funny and its the 9s mannnn, Broncos are my team and f**kKKKKK im angry we did NOTHING, but they just make it for a decent design....
14- Panthers- boring as bat shit but they've taken a past jersey which is ok, but its pink cmon man what a they girls or sumthin
16- Storm- you cheating scum f**kwits cant even rustle together a sponsor, so instead of taking this opportunity to create a wicked jersey with no need for a sponsor, you throw a big S on a purple t shirt. LAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMME

this is the correct jersey order, if you wanna talk shit, lets fite 1v1 Beenleigh Station dog
Wow thanks bro. I'm surprised you went to all that work. Anyway I'm gonna do my jersey rankings now as well!

Jackson Allison

Juniors
righto ya dog
View attachment 36027

I know you may not particularly like my order but here it is:
1. Titans
2. Dragons
3. Warriors
4. Sharks
5. Tigers
6. Eels
7. Raiders
8. Cowboys
9. Knights
10. Storm
11. Roosters
12. Sea Eagles
13. Rabbitohs
14. Panthers
15. Bulldogs
16. Broncos

Perth Red

Post Whore
Is that the BLK version? 2014 I think.

I've got so many versions of both the 1998 or 1999 jerseys but I'll happily add another one to the collection. One I would really like to get my hands on is an original Nike 1998 jersey. I have the Classic-branded reproduction - but I really want the real thing.

retro classic one 934184D3-2B47-4C6D-BB61-7A6D6561FA1C.jpeg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
EQnw2pnUwAAYLF2

Broncos and Roosters women to wear their regular strip re-badged, Warriors wearing an all-black jersey, while the Dragons women are wearing the same as the mens.

sempmrh

Juniors
EQnw2pnUwAAYLF2

Broncos and Roosters women to wear their regular strip re-badged, Warriors wearing an all-black jersey, while the Dragons women are wearing the same as the mens.
The jersey for the Roosters women is a regular season NRLW jersey with a patch heat pressed over the top of the Holden Premiership logo. Exactly what they should do for the teams playing in the NRL Grand Final. If they can do it here they can do it for the biggest game of the year.

azza29

Juniors
Storm are taking a vote for this year’s heritage jersey. Right now the 1999 premiership jersey is the clear favourite (because of course it is) with more votes than the others combined. I don’t know what the idea is with the Broncos-esque one bottom right.
Bottom right looks like a rejected Eels jersey. This doesn't even seem like a vote, 99 jersey plus 3 terrible designs...

sempmrh

Juniors
Bottom right looks like a rejected Eels jersey. This doesn't even seem like a vote, 99 jersey plus 3 terrible designs...
In a weird way I almost want the bottom right to win just so the club can explain it. The only thing I can think of is that maybe they intend for it to have the names of every player faded into the stripes or something. I dunno. But it's just a Broncos jersey with bolts.

I don't understand why the club insists on using such a weak, anemic looking yellow for graphics, social media and membership stuff. After a year of grey on the off-field gear, yellow is back - but it's that same anemic yellow. Even the purple they've been using looks weak (the shade on jerseys is different and closer to what it should be). We have great colours but the club doesn't seem to want to make them look their best.

Put me in charge of the club's branding. I'll take care of everything.

yakstorm

First Grade
EQnw2pnUwAAYLF2

Warriors kit looks very rushed together... The Nines logo and Sky Sports logo all look like they have been added post production of the kit as you can still see the outline of the patch that was heat pressed on... Looks to me like the shoulders are meant to be charcoal instead of black with the charcoal colour also under the arms.

Screen Shot 2020-02-13 at 3.47.34 pm.jpg

Jackson Allison

Juniors
EQnw2pnUwAAYLF2

If you ask me the policy for women's nines jerseys should be that they wear the same jersey as the men because it's simply too confusing and the men clearly make the cooler designs. Unless it's the broncos because their nines jersey is a piece of shit!

Jackson Allison

Juniors
In a weird way I almost want the bottom right to win just so the club can explain it. The only thing I can think of is that maybe they intend for it to have the names of every player faded into the stripes or something. I dunno. But it's just a Broncos jersey with bolts.

I don't understand why the club insists on using such a weak, anemic looking yellow for graphics, social media and membership stuff. After a year of grey on the off-field gear, yellow is back - but it's that same anemic yellow. Even the purple they've been using looks weak (the shade on jerseys is different and closer to what it should be). We have great colours but the club doesn't seem to want to make them look their best.

Put me in charge of the club's branding. I'll take care of everything.
Due to the storm's nines jersey being so crap could they consider creating a one off jersey with inspiration from these pictures and using it as both a nines and heritage jersey like the panthers are with their nines/alternate jersey?
DX1r8TuU0AA43yq.jpg

D7YGWZDU0AEdkBI.jpg

Latest posts