What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reminders of your childhood

Das Gupta

Juniors
Anyone said The Simpsons Magic Motion Tazos?

s-l640.jpg

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Indeed. I haven’t eaten McDonalds since 1994. Long story but I wanted to see if I could be Maccas-free for a year. Then it continued to this day.

If ever there’s a day I’ll eat Maccas again it’ll be when they bring the characters back. Ronald, Hamburglar, Grimace, Mayor McCheese etc. Coz those were the days when I loved McDonalds.

My earliest memories of McDonalds around 89, when we got a cheeseburger or junior burger and also got the cookies.

Used to loved the characters you mentioned, cookie style.

Then I think there used to be the plastic hats.

haha poor Ronald got phased out

I liked these

latest

And bring back the burger seats

mcdonalds-1.jpg

Ahh yes yes yes those seats I remember the Blacktown and Kings Park McDonalds back in the day used to have them.

Wow some classic Maccas ads back in the day. I swear they brought back the El Maco one recently or something similar. That was clearly a voice over which you cant do these days.

I remember around that time we had the Hawaiin style burger with pineapple sundae, then there was the Italian style burger.

Ahh growing up in the 90s was fun.

Think the Hawaiian one was the Kahuna burger. Couldn't find the ad though.

Yep It’s 1941. In my opinion the best arcade game of them all.

Great game. Many misspent hours at the takeaway playing that. Or Rygar or Silkworm or TMNT. A takeaway on Central Coast at Towoon Bay had Galaga for years.

Shareware was cool in the mid90s. I stopped playing PC games once Doom took off.

But from 1985-1995 had some great games for PC. I'll post up some tomorrow but a fave was Bruce Lee, Wolfenstein and Lakers vs Celtics. Oh and Kings Quest and Icon Quest For The King.

Last edited:
Great game. Many misspent hours at the takeaway playing that. Or Rygar or Silkworm or TMNT. A takeaway on Central Coast at Towoon Bay had Galaga for years.

Shareware was cool in the mid90s. I stopped playing PC games once Doom took off.

But from 1985-1995 had some great games for PC. I'll post up some tomorrow but a fave was Bruce Lee, Wolfenstein and Lakers vs Celtics. Oh and Kings Quest and Icon Quest For The King.

I used to play Wolfenstein relentlessly. Awesome game.

axl rose

Bench

Some classics there. Loved Wolfenstein 3D, thank god for shareware. I was never into DOOM as much though obviously it was massive in its day. Kings Quest and all those point and click adventures were the glory days of gaming for mine. Return to Zork, Simon the Sorcerer, The Dame was Loaded, Leisure Suit Larry.

Latest posts