What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beer Thread

horrie hastings

First Grade
I thought this was a beer thread?

Yeah it is, got slightly derailed when talking about serve up where Coles Liqour staff can get rewarded with free or discounted products, there was a free 6 pack of a James Squire beer and Scott Gouley gave me a heads up about a discounted Sparkling that was also on serve up, that's where I started talking about wine, my apologies for derailing the thread and turning it from beer to wine.

White Bay “Union” Lager. Tastes like they got half way to making a lager, got scared of what the hipsters would think, and tried to salvage a pale ale out of it. In the end it tastes like a weak pale ale.

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
White Bay “Union” Lager. Tastes like they got half way to making a lager, got scared of what the hipsters would think, and tried to salvage a pale ale out of it. In the end it tastes like a weak pale ale.

I much prefer my beers to be made using Noble hops rather than the new age citrusey American Citra, Cascade Centennial etc, all American Pale Ales taste the same, just different shades of colour.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Hop Nation Jedi Juice (well, J-Juice now). Heard this talked up big time, and needed some big booze for after work, so thought I'd give it a shot.

It's meh...
“Buzz” is my preference of their beers.. A good American red..

And wondered how long it would be before they had to change the Jedi juice name & picture..

Which is a shame as I’ve heard the Disney corporation are generous and don’t mind people infringing on their trademarks..

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Picked up a case today, seems like they're running low already.

It's a school night but I couldn't resist putting one in the fridge for after dinner
Never wait to get it. Ever.

Was gifted a couple of cans and cupcakes at their birthday gig. Winning

Tried the capital brewing first tracks imperial stout? Not shabby either

Latest posts