What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

greenBV4

Bench
Titans now out

Gold-Coast-Titans-Mens-Replica-Indiginous-Jersey_GTJRM505IND.png
not bad, very gold coast

Pretty good year for indigenous jersey's I'd say

Nqcowboy

Juniors
Man this year’s indigenous designs overall have been pretty damn good, the only downside is sponsor integration, like surely nib could have been more flexible and gone with just white text with a small green outline around the letters on that design it’d still stand out and compliment the design, basically a win win

Nqcowboy

Juniors
Some nice looking jerseys but a couple of horrible match ups!

Should be played over 2 rounds with only 1 team wearing it
The cowboys and raiders one is an interesting one as is the storm knights. I feel like there should be discussion between the two opposing teams to ensure there’s no clash of dark jersey v dark jersey or vice versa with the benefit going to the home team

sempmrh

Juniors
Was surprised to receive my Storm Indigenous jersey today. Looks really good in person but I think the design looks better on the player issue jersey due to the fabric having more of a shine to it.

greenBV4

Bench
Was surprised to receive my Storm Indigenous jersey today. Looks really good in person but I think the design looks better on the player issue jersey due to the fabric having more of a shine to it.
That's super quick considering I only just received my membership items today :joy:

I also noticed yesterday that it was already sold out for every size except 3XL, shows the perks of a nice looking jersey

GAZF

First Grade
This year's Storm home jersey really pops as well, due to the shiny fabric. More in photos with a flash though.

MugaB

Coach
Man this year’s indigenous designs overall have been pretty damn good, the only downside is sponsor integration, like surely nib could have been more flexible and gone with just white text with a small green outline around the letters on that design it’d still stand out and compliment the design, basically a win win
Well it does seem to be smaller green box

Jackson Allison

Juniors
Has anyone been wondering what jersey the Rabbitohs will wear down in Canberra against the Raiders tomorrow night? I would think they would either wear their away jersey or their nines jersey and use it as an alternate.

Jackson Allison

Juniors
Some nice looking jerseys but a couple of horrible match ups!

Should be played over 2 rounds with only 1 team wearing it
I have a feeling we may not see all the indigenous jerseys be worn next round due to some of the jerseys clashing and possibly some teams wanting to only wear their indigenous jerseys at home.

MugaB

Coach
Has anyone been wondering what jersey the Rabbitohs will wear down in Canberra against the Raiders tomorrow night? I would think they would either wear their away jersey or their nines jersey and use it as an alternate.
Yeah well Rabbitohs fd up regarding their game against knights, knights were away, so they wore their white jersey with white shorts, and white socks.
Rabbitohs had a "HOME" game and wore their White away jersey, white shorts.
Now normally on tv dont mean shit, but side on on field throwing a pass all you see is white!
This happened a few years back with wests and penrith both teams wearing black side on. Intercept central

Loose Cannon

Bench
How come you are not concerned with the nib box on the home strip, which is as intrusive?

Latest posts