What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list thread - vs Dogs Rnd 12

strider

Post Whore
Niukore seems massive this year ... really bulked up. Couldnt see him in the centres. ... even matto is getting rather big

Gazzamatta

Coach
Manly to defeat The Pennys this weekend. A big win over The Dogs this week and its back to Number One baby.

Soto

Bench
He's not as tall or strong as Utoikamanu but has much better footwork and mobility, which are very important these days.
Big difference with Kaufusi and Stefano is Kaufusi runs onto the ball and makes inroads whilst Stefano gets going from a standing start and momentum is halted before he has made any significant impact..

hindy111

Post Whore
Moot point cos he's goneskis and when Evans and Oregon are back he won't get a game.

I remember when the Mannah boys were coming through. We chose Tim and the Sharks got Jon (RIP). We chose the right player then and I think that keeping Oregon over Stefano is the right move this time around as well.

But we chose the wrong Cayless

hindy111

Post Whore
He's not as tall or strong as Utoikamanu but has much better footwork and mobility, which are very important these days.

Kafusi accelerates a lot faster and quicker play the balls. Stefano looks a more odd loading threat and harder to wrestle. It's strange people judge Stefano based on about 25min of footy.
I wouldn't make any calls until atleast 2022 mid season as to potential.