What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list thread - vs Dogs Rnd 12

TheParraboy

Staff member
Apparently one of Matto's grievances with the Tigers was how they didn't look after him properly following a concussion. I hope we are looking after him.

Could be truth in that

In our Bankwest Stadium opener v Tigers last year

Matto got absolutely smashed one tackle, Got up slow and groggy and spent a couple minutes on the wing, before going back in the middle.

Gronk

Staff member

https://amp.nine.com.au/article/fc5ee533-a40e-45ea-9711-0fa98d4b0f76
Canterbury Bulldogs v Parramatta Eels at ANZ Stadium (2pm)

Bulldogs: 1. Nick Meaney 2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 3. Tim Lafai 4. Jake Averillo 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Kieran Foran 7. Lachlan Lewis 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Dylan Napa 11. Josh Jackson 12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 13. Luke Thompson 14. Jack Cogger 15. Sione Katoa 16. Sauaso Sue 17. Ofahiki Ogden 19. Kerrod Holland 20. Renouf To'omaga 21. Chris Smith 22. Reimis Smith

Ins-Outs: Tim Lafai replaces Kerrod Holland at centre. Jack Cogger and Sauaso Sue join the interchange.

Eels: 1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Michael Jennings 4. Waqa Blake 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Nathan Brown 14. Andrew Davey 15. Marata Niukore 16. Kane Evans 17. Oregon Kaufusi 18. Brad Takairangi 19. Stefano Utoikamanu 20. David Gower 21. Will Smith

Ins-Outs: Kane Evans and Oregon Kaufusi make their injury returns on the bench in place of Brad Takairangi and Stefano Utoikamanu.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Dogs side isnt half bad. Our form has dropped so fingers crossed. Id expect Jnr and Reg to play significantly less minutes with 3 middles on the bench this week . Hopefully Stone back next week and the original plan to provide some respite for Rheed is reinvigorated.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So I take it from that team that BA likes the Townsville Tradie over Taka and Gowie although Gowie is generally a middle but to bump those guys off the bench is a big call from BA.

jason taylor

Bench
So I take it from that team that BA likes the Townsville Tradie over Taka and Gowie although Gowie is generally a middle but to bump those guys off the bench is a big call from BA.

I reckon he’s shown enough in his two games to grab a bench spot. Runs hard, has reliable hands and is likely for an offload. I have a soft spot Taka, and there’s definitely an argument to carry a utility on the bench, but I think it’s great to see Davey get an extended run

eel01s

Bench
Taka does provide great utility value if a back gets injured. BA doesn't like to mess around so I think the listed 17 will play.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
https://amp.nine.com.au/article/fc5ee533-a40e-45ea-9711-0fa98d4b0f76
Canterbury Bulldogs v Parramatta Eels at ANZ Stadium (2pm)

Bulldogs: 1. Nick Meaney 2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 3. Tim Lafai 4. Jake Averillo 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Kieran Foran 7. Lachlan Lewis 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Dylan Napa 11. Josh Jackson 12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 13. Luke Thompson 14. Jack Cogger 15. Sione Katoa 16. Sauaso Sue 17. Ofahiki Ogden 19. Kerrod Holland 20. Renouf To'omaga 21. Chris Smith 22. Reimis Smith

Ins-Outs: Tim Lafai replaces Kerrod Holland at centre. Jack Cogger and Sauaso Sue join the interchange.

Eels: 1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Michael Jennings 4. Waqa Blake 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Nathan Brown 14. Andrew Davey 15. Marata Niukore 16. Kane Evans 17. Oregon Kaufusi 18. Brad Takairangi 19. Stefano Utoikamanu 20. David Gower 21. Will Smith

Ins-Outs: Kane Evans and Oregon Kaufusi make their injury returns on the bench in place of Brad Takairangi and Stefano Utoikamanu.
I was going to say "I like the look of that side" but I fear that our resident forum cop won't be happy.