What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list thread - vs Dogs Rnd 12

Glenneel

Bench
Stefano has promise. I like what I have seen. Very strong. It takes a forward atleast 30 games to get up to speed. Look at Nikauore after 30+ games how much he developed. Even Stone and Kafusi started to improve.
Hasn't shown much to me, Tigers can have him.

Might be time to rest a couple of players, Junior and Dylan, but still be wary of Dogs who started barking last week, will be buoyed by result. Next 9 games need to rest players to have them fresh for finals. Moanly and Tigers games showed we are getting tired and its taking a while to get into games. Compare that with our first few games after covid break and we dominated from start. As we get more injured players back we can rest more when play the poorer teams.

Gronk

Staff member
Stefano has promise. I like what I have seen. Very strong. It takes a forward atleast 30 games to get up to speed. Look at Nikauore after 30+ games how much he developed. Even Stone and Kafusi started to improve.

Moot point cos he's goneskis and when Evans and Oregon are back he won't get a game.

I remember when the Mannah boys were coming through. We chose Tim and the Sharks got Jon (RIP). We chose the right player then and I think that keeping Oregon over Stefano is the right move this time around as well.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Hope so. Stefano is a passenger.
I thought so as well until his game V Tigpies. Some good signs there. Very strong. Warming to the task. Id persevere.
TCT reckon Evans and Kaufusi may be ready this week.
Id give Drown a rest this week and bring in The Fish. Id like to see Mahoney get some game time relief as well but who plays that role?

84 Baby

Referee
I thought so as well until his game V Tigpies. Some good signs there. Very strong. Warming to the task. Id persevere.
I think the Klemmer comparison is pretty close in style but he got opportunity last week but he had next to no effort to get involved. Could be rookie shyness but he had the same issue at Wenty. Needs to up his workrate dramatically if he wants a career in the current NRL

Gronk

Staff member
I think the Klemmer comparison is pretty close in style but he got opportunity last week but he had next to no effort to get involved. Could be rookie shyness but he had the same issue at Wenty. Needs to up his workrate dramatically if he wants a career in the current NRL

I never saw his U18 U21 Blooos games, but the Wenty games I saw he was a pillow. Needs an angry face.

Gronk

Staff member
Watching an interview with Fergo last night. He (sort of) indicated that Jenko could be rested this week..That's how I interpreted it anyway...
Taka should slot in there.

Otherwise we have Salmon and that Watson guy.

Malabar Eel

Juniors
1. Flop (C)
2. Flop
3. Flop
4. Flop
5. Flop
6. Flop
7. Flop
8. Flop
9. Flop
10. Flop