What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13: Parra v Sharks GAME DAY thread (9/8/20)

Angry_eel

First Grade
Its hard to comment on that game. Yes we sucked but won but then it was atrocious conditions.

I just want the players to have hot shower, drink some mulled wine, go to sleep and come back fresh tomorrow.

Are we pretenders? The entire b n g army keeps waiting for next week to get an answer for this.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I know both Drowns inside passes to Jnr on the burst had poor results but it was something different.
Pass one WASN'T forward.
Pass two was unlucky. Contrary to the commentators blowing their load over W Graham, I actually thought he was beaten by the play he assumed was being performed then struck gold when the pass came the other way and fell into his arms. Nice to see a new play by the boys.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You are asking a man who has never had confidence in anything Parra related to tell you whether he has confidence in something Parra related.

That's as pointless a question as me asking him "Do you wan't another Kraken?".
Yes, and I was talking about the Kraken not the other thing.

Gronk

Staff member

T.S Quint

Coach
Also how funny is it to see a first grade coach that doesn’t know the rules. Yes you are allowed to push in scrums. Teams don’t usually do it because the ball is in and out so quickly there’s no point. You’re just better off breaking as soon as you can and get onto the defensive line.
Maybe if your team didn’t hold the ball in the scrum trying to catch us offside you would have won the scrum, you idiot.