What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 QF1 (1 v 4) - Panthers 29-28 Roosters @ Panthers

Finals Week 1: Panthers v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blue bags

First Grade
10392092_909956539112061_3736644750774542323_n.png

pantherz9103

First Grade
Delighted with the performance for most of the game and to beat the Roosters by a point once again in a finals game but that comeback might have taken a couple years of my life... I'm sure that must have been a great game for a neutral but my heart struggled with the first 10 minutes and the last 20 or so and I was hyped when we were dominating. Anyway, a massive relief to get through to a prelim final for the first time in 2014 and hopefully the result will be different this year.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
And Luai should be dragged over the coals after that unnecessary skirmish after we scored. That fired up the Roosters witch coincided with their comeback.

The worry if I was a panthers fan (and id be much happier if i was) was him lashing out at all. Yeah he missed by a mile so was just carrying on like a pork chop but if he made contact with his foot he could have copped a pretty bad suspension imo