What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angus Crichton been shopped around.

jak

Bench
Mate cannot have that light globe in my head going 24 hours a day , can you imagine the electricity bill and all on the age pension !
Mate cannot have that light globe in my head going 24 hours a day , can you imagine the electricity bill and all on the age pension !
come on even on our pension you can leave it on 24/7 were only talking 15 or 25 watts tops

BLM01

First Grade
Crichton would probably be the second best edge backrower in the comp, behind Fifita. He would be an upgrade on Frizell. He would be a great signing.
Thats a big call.when he only played half a season this year and was out of from last year.with the likes of Frizell, Cordner, Wade Graham, TPJ, Kikau, CHN & Whitehead from the Raiders or even Kenny Bromwich in currrent form he is in ...not so sure he is

Last edited:

possm

Coach
Crichton would probably be the second best edge backrower in the comp, behind Fifita. He would be an upgrade on Frizell. He would be a great signing.
I agree, so what is holding up his recruitment? Get on with it Millward before another clubs signs him up.

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Interesting that when were waiting for a significant signing it’s apparently Millward’s fault, yet, whenever we do sign one, it’s well done to the club or Griffin...mmm

Last edited:

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Politics aside, we need a strong aggressive forward and if a deal can be struck with the respective clubs to release Angus Crichton, Tevita Pangai Junior or Isaah Yeo, then the club should be offering upper limit market rates and hopefully not chasing half price bargain buys.
If we could snare Crichton, I believe he would improve our team to the point we would look more attractive to prospective players. Especially if JDB is free to play and Sims who had an injury and suspension affected 2020 can return to form.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
This is why the Rorters are shopping big Gus around...I would much prefer he went to Rugby so I can support him rather than hate him. I really feel the teams that snares Suaalii and Burton will dominate in the future.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
In terms of what the Dragons need in 2021, I would prefer Crichton.
I don’t want Suaalii it just pisses me off that the Rorters probably will get him and still keep Teddy and Crichton. I would honestly say to the Rorters we will take him off your hands next season for what you paid for him. No games and trying to get them to pay half. Just give him a solid 3 year deal with a clause if he wants to have a crack at the Rugby WC when it comes around if he wants to.

Inisai Toga

Juniors
I have a feeling Crichton won't be leaving the Roosters.
Truth be told I never really entertained the thought he might....though not sure he’s always felt at home there; took a while to find he’s feet at Easts which surprised. Still you never know.

Last edited: