What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Panthers Vs Cowboys - Panthers Stadium

WestyLife

First Grade
We have the best playing surface in the game so it should be a dry track despite some rain in recent days.

I hope we play mistake free footy, that seems to be a key to success. The side that dominates possession, makes less mistakes and the better kicking game will probably prevail this evening.
Considering the new rules I'd say you're right. Fatigue will play a big part and controlling possession will control fatigue.

Kilkenny

Coach
Round 1, new season, home game, tough one too and we seem more obsessed with conversations around May’s civil proceedings and whether or not Jimmy M was a dud.

Really big game tonight, there are questions around our front row rotation, outside backs, fullback so it is going to be very interesting.

WestyLife

First Grade
I was disappointed at first but Look at the nsw cup back line, 1-6 are nrl contracted players and Turuva is a development player, it makes sense.

Didn't think of that. NSW cup is stacked. Makes you feel good about the depth in case of injury.

Alintheeast

Juniors
Yep it looks like a good side. Tago and May are a bit unknown but they obviously have some talent given they’ve been promoted.
Was looking at the season Launch photos of Turuva, May, Tago and Hopgood, they look like super athletes made me pine for the days when the Presidents Cup backs all looked like young Iggy Pops and forwards resembled Meatloaf at any age.